S2 Chapter 14

(sorry i had to take this one, but I'll write more chapters the best I can, and I'll be adding Sebastian's theme from black butler just to make as fitting for myuzu's effect for his ability a bit more domanic and pretend the shadow with long hair is myuzu with short hair and red eyes, hope you enjoy, have a lovely day/evening)

Myuzu POV:

"put your arms up and slowly turn around"

I hear the gun click and turn around to see the member of the G.S.S member pointing his gun at the three of us.

"I don't know why they call them back up for a couple of kids, is the port mafia that short on staffed? or is this randou guy not included on the most popular list? " he asked to himself.

"randou?" chuuya asked confused.

then dazai replied to chuuya's question, "that would be the name of the survivor we came here to interview, he's the one who restrained you both with that special ability of his."

"oh that guy." chuuya said as he turn to the G.S.S member with a scowling look on his face "Hey you old fart! what'd ya say we save us both some time?"

"chuuya? what are you doing?" I said in a low voice.

but chuuya continued.

"First you shoot, then I'll retaliate by blowing your ass all the way over to the next town, after that I'll beat the living shit out of the rest of your men, and then we can all call it a day."

I blurred out the conversation and look at dazai walking toward the man behind saying to chuuya to give us information, but he pointed both guns at dazai and chuuya at the same time.

'*sighs* must I always feel responsible to those two?' I thought to myself in question

then i see chuuya activate his ability and push the gravity on him to the ground leaving a large dent in the stone.

then i start to drag out of my thought when dazai start to speak.

"you are so amazing, well done" he sarcastically says,

"says the guy who is standing there doing nothing!" chuuya retorts to dazai upset he's not helping.

"I'll have you know i was collecting information from the communicator i swiped off our new friend." he said while holding the communicator.

"just so you know, he wasn't lying, it looks like he dose had some backup coming," he added.

i block out their talk while i hear rapid footsteps heading our way.

i turn around and saw the G.S.S members surrounding us and pointing their guns at us ready to fire.

"looks like your friend knows what he's doing," i said with a sly smirk.

"Captain!" one of the members shouts.

"care to join your superior on the ground?" chuuya said to them.

"fire! that shrimp is chuuya nakahara! the gravity manipulator!" the guy said.

chuuya activates his ability because his pissed for calling him short.

i stopped him by touching his shoulder and deactivating his ability by using no longer human that i had copy dazai's ability.

"chuuya, I'll handle them." i said to him and walk forward then stop in my tracks. "gentlemen, if you want to shoot the "king of sheep" you need to have a little thought at doing so."

"myuzu! what are you doing?!" i heard dazai shortly whisper at me but i ignore him.

"tell me this, are you afraid of dark places that you can't have overcome your fear? a fifteen-year-old can know anyone fear, not to mention that i can show you what fear looks like." i continue with an even wider smirk.