The Beginning

(Authur's note: Written in first person, also, this first section is kind of background/backstory to set up the plot.)

"Sebastian, I love you." He snickered and gave me a kiss.
"I love you too."
"Come on, let's stay out in the garden and look at the stars." I pulled at his hands happily. He smiled genuinely at me. We laid out in the garden and stared at the stars. He kept me close and warm.
"I'll never leave you." I looked into his deep, blood red eyes. They were what I loved most about him. He kissed me and kept close. "Please smile for me, I love your smile." I smiled. He blushed a bit and chuckled.
"_____, I was really hoping that," he brought out a small black box. "You would make me the happiest demon in the world." He opened the box and the most beautiful ring was inside but the ring didn't have to be beautiful, my answer would've been the same.
"Oh, Sebastian, I don't know, I'll have to think about it, yes!" I lurched forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Oh, yes yes, a million times yes." I kissed him again and he held me close.
"Let me put it on you." As he put it on I heard a noise. We looked up but it was too late. A dark figure was looming over us and the world went dark.