Jealousy is Poison

Sebastian had caught me two souls. I feasted as the sun rose. My white hair was turning back to black. We raced back to the mansion which I won, obviously. ...maybe.

Anyway we readied the carriage and I rode on the inside with Ciel. Sebastian and Ciel discussed the need for coming all the way out here. We reachd the top of the stairs and I excused myself to ready some tea. I heard voices and realized we had company, but the voices were amiable.

Once the tea was done, I came into the room to serve it alongside Sebastian. There was a woman in red. She exclaimed something about touching her darling nephew to the man with the closed eyes. Sitting back down she noticed me. Our eyes locked. I grew scared. What if she told the others that I was a demon? She was working alongside a shinigami the other night. Would I be punished?
"Se-Sebastian," I whispered.
"What is it?"
"The murders of the prostitutes..."
"What about them?"
"I ate one their souls. Two red figures were in the room."
"Red?"
"That woman." I held her gaze still as I whispered to Sebastian.
"What's troubling you, Madam Red?" Ciel asked her. She broke the trance and smiled at him.
"Nothing, it's just that you have such gorgeous servants. Look at them." She gestured to Sebastian and I and moved closer. "They both have velvety black as night hair and such graceful, agile figures," I almost forgot my hair was black in human form and neko form. As a full fledged demon or when I was hungry, it turned snow white. She was two feet from us now, staring me down. "Such laxed, deep eyes. Almost...inhuman like." I forced myself to smile at her.
"Thank you."
"What do you do to maintain such an agile figure?" I laughed good heartedly at this.
"I work for Ciel. He is not the easiest earl to keep safe."
"Sebastian seems to handle it quite well."
"Well that's because you only see what he wants you to."
"Ooh, what don't you want me to see Sebastian? Nevermind nevermind what I see is enough." She stroked his butt with a smile. I tensed with outrage and reached to grab her wrist but Sebastian caught my hand. All within a second of time. He threw me a sad look.

It can't be helped. He told me through his mind.

We should be married. Then everyone will know.

Yes but then everybody can use that to their advantage. If you got hurt because of me I'd never forgive myself. Please _____, I want to be married. But I love you too much to risk it.

Sebastian, Madame Red retracted her hand. She met my eyes again and it was then I realized I was glaring at her.

"Oh hahaha I see now."
"See what?" Ciel demanded. She pointed at me.
"She fancies your butler."
"Oh," Ciel waved his hand in annoyance. "Everybody knows that. He fancies her too."
"Does he? What a shame."
"What's a shame?" I inclined.
"That the two of you can't be together." Sebastian whipped off his glove as did I and we bore our "wedding" rings proudly. "Oh how marvelous! The two are even in sync physically."
"Not at all," we protested at the same time.
"How long have you been together?"
"We started dating January 15th."
"This year?"
"No, 1586." I nodded in agreement, remembering the day well. I added with a smile.
"I was fourteen when we started dating."
"You mean 1886?"
"No, 1886 is when he proposed to me." I slowed and my voice diminished. Ciel was eyeing me warily. I forgot. But Sebastian had slipped up too. Sebastian and I had been dating for 300 years. Which was only 6 years in human years. I was "20" now. According to Madame Red, we weren't alive in 1586. "I-I mean, 1880 is when we started dating. 1886 is when he proposed." She stepped back.
"S-Six years huh? How lovely," She laughed nervously. "How long have you actually known each other?"
"Since I was twelve. He was thirteen."
"Ooh, how'd you meet?" I laughed kind of shyly this time.
"I was the new kid, sent there to be someone's friend. He wanted revenge on his bullies." I said and Sebastian excitedly took over.
"I remember first laying eyes on her. Haha she was so scared to be with them."
"Them?" Red asked.
"People. Anyway, her cheeks glowed red, it was beautiful. She was awkward using her legs."
"Her legs?"
"Yeah, I suppose it was her first outing. Wasn't it?" He asked with a great smile.
"Yeah, but anyway anyway, I first noticed Sebastian when I was getting to class."
"Yes I remember, I was staring at her. She was just breath taking. She stared back at me too."
"Oh yes, he was so handsome. And well, he found me after class."
"Yes yes I did," we were both pretty excited remembering that day. Sebastian's hand had found my waist.
"He asked to see my contract which was on my hand. So was his and he took my hand and entwined our fingers and I remember being so embarassed and excited. My heart was fluttering."
"We locked eyes then."
"Oh goodness oh goodness," I giggled and blushed at the memory. Sebastian's free hand brushed the hair out of my face and I saw that his face was red.
"Well then I leaned towards her. And I kissed her dearly. Haha she froze to the spot. Poor girl was consumed with shock."
"I was indeed. Ah it was such a marvelous kiss."
"But you didn't kiss back."
"I couldn't. I was paralyzed with happiness."
"Remember what I said?"
"How could I forget? He said, 'That wasn't as exciting as I thought it'd be.'." Madame Red looked shocked. She threw Sebastian an accusing look. Ciel seemed amused, this was his first time hearing this story as well. "Then he paused and pulled me into a hug, he whispered right in my ear 'I'll just have to try again tomorrow.'. Then he ran off."
"Oh hoho, did he try again?" She cried, she was excited too. I nodded.
"He did, but he stopped because we were just friends. But we've always been sweethearts." Sebastian grinned and kissed my cheek.
"I've always loved her."
"Aww Sebastian!" I buried my face in his coat. His arms came around me and he kissed my head.
"And I'll love her forever."
"Mm," I mumbled happily. "I love you Sebastian." He kissed my head again.
"But anyway that's enough of all that. Would you like some tea Madame?"
"I would." He seated her and began serving tea. Good thing I brought it in boiling. He served Ciel.
"Lau,"
"About Jakku za Rippa, we should go to the crime scene."
"But, Scotland Yard,"
"Scotland Yard tends to miss things." Ciel intervened defiantly. "I want to go and check it out."
"But are you prepared for such violence?" Asked Madame Red.
"These are no ordinary kill scenes Ciel." Lau warned.
"I can handle much." We went to the crime scene and Abberline, the detective told him it was no place for a kid. Eventually Ciel gave up and left. We followed him to Undertaker's. There we found out information about the women, that their wombs were missing. On the way home in the carriage we discussed it. Sebastian said he'd prepare a list of suspects. The carriage door opened and I kissed his hand. Ciel shooed him out while Madame Red and Lau stared in horror. I giggled at their silly expressions.
"He'll be fine. He always is." When we got to the mansion, Sebastian greeted us. With a readied list of suspects and all their statements. It was announced that later that night we'd be going to the Viscount Druitt's final party of the season. Ciel was to play Madame Red's neice and Sebastian as his tutor. I played Ciel's caretaker and would dance with Sebastian when Ciel went to seduce the Viscount.