What he was Hiding

(Author's note: some sensitive content in this one when she flash backs. When she looks into Sebastian's mind and the writing turns to italics, graphic writing that may trigger unwanted emotions. Please be advised.)

"Finny,"
"Oh, what is it _____-chan?"
"Why don't girls like me?" He giggled.
"Because they perceive you as a threat."
"A threat?"
"Yeah, to their man." I blushed.
"W-why?"
"Because you're pretty. And you're strong. You're like as strong as me see!" He hugged me tight and my back popped. "That would've killed anyone else..." I smiled sadly and hugged him.
"But not me. And not Sebastian either, have you tried hugging him?"
"No, I think he might hurt me."
"Nonsense let's go find him." We went into the main room but Sebastian was playing violin. "Well then, let us dance the night away!"
"Yeah dance with me!" He grabbed my hands and we began to dance about. Finny didn't know how to waltz so he just spun me in circles and jottered around. We laughed and I kept him from tumbling into Ciel. Grell was singing. The night blurred by as I was passed to Tanaka and Bardroy. Mey-Rin seemed she didn't want to dance though. I pulled her out onto the dance floor anyway and spun her round and round.
"Have some fun Mey-Rin!" I shouted above the noise as we strolled across the room. A smile broke out on her face and I led her into Finny's arms. He immediately began to take her up into the next dance. It made me smile to see I made her happy. I didn't want to be her enemy. Before I knew it the dance was over and Finny was dragging me to Sebastian.
"Sebastiaaan!" He called. He went right up and threw his arms around him. Sebastian stiffened and a slight blush rose to his face when he noticed us all watching. Finny was smiling.
That would've killed anyone else...
His words stung me. Poor guy.
Hug him back. I said to Sebastian within telepathical power. Sebastian begrudgingly put his arms over Finny's back. His eyes shot open in shock. It wasn't really hug, more like a pat in recognition of his hug. But it was enough. The sweet gardener jumped away with a huge smile
"Sebastian-sama hugged me!" He bellowed and picked me up. I laughed and he went to hug the others but stopped. It was sad to think he couldn't hug them without hurting them. I made my way over to Sebastian and thanked him.
"What for?"
"You made his day with that." I said with a smile then added, "Ciel seemed to be enjoying himself."
"Yes, I will escort the young master to bed soon."
"And I'll await you in our chambers." I waited a couple of hours and played with the kittens in neko form. Finally Sebastian showed up.

"Sorry my love, Ciel asked me to wait until he fell asleep." I went up to him, took his face in my hands and kissed him.
"I don't care. I'm just glad we're alone now."
"As am I." He grinned and shut the door. He put his hands on my waist and gently tossed me back onto the bed. I giggled as he got on top of me.
"Hey honey."
"Hello my love." He said as he leaned down and kissed me. We kissed in little pecks until he suddenly pulled up and moved to my neck. He trailed kisses down until I pushed myself into him as he hit my sweet spot. He stifled a little snicker of success and bit me gently. My hands gripped tighter as he bit me again and my temptation increased.
"Sebastian,"
"That's what I like to hear." He said as his hands found my breasts.
"Ah Sebastian,"
"Heh heh, I do miss this too much." I smirked.
"Shouldn't have left me then." I teased. But the smile was wiped from his face. He sat up.
"I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have failed you. I shouldn't have let that man-" He stopped so I went to comfort him. I sat up and put my arms behind me for support. He had one leg off the bed and the other around me because he was sitting in my lap. I grabbed his hand.
"I know you feel bad about the attack, Sebastian, but it doesn't matter. You did what you could."
"No, no you don't understand. You don't remember do you?"
"What? Remember what?" He shook his head. "Sebastian? Why won't you tell me?" He got off of me and laid at the other side of the bed. "Sebastian..."
"No, I'm sorry. I can't relive that."
"It seems you already are." I went over to him and put my hands on his shoulders. I laid my head near his and rubbed his arm slowly. "Sebastian, at least he didn't kill me. He didn't kill you. We're together again. Just like before the attack."
"No! It's not just like before..." his eyes were turning red in the white part. As if he was about to cry.
"Sebastian? What happened? Did you cheat on me or something?" He turned to face me.
"No. But I let," when he exhaled his breath was ragged.
"Sebastian please don't cry." His hands covered his face promptly.
"I'm so sorry." He was biting his lip.
"Sebastian, Sebastian just tell me what happened. What is it that you don't want to relive?" He shook his head vigorously. I slipped into his mind and immediately regretted it.