Slight Delay

Sebastian POV:
When I came back in, she was asleep. She was beautiful, I can't believe I was tricked by her.
Should I tell her? Maybe...not yet though. I had told the doctor to let her know that I hadn't remembered her. I didn't know how to face her after what happened. I had failed to protect her. She was like a sleeping angel. I couldn't believe she had kept that ring. I leaned forward involuntarily and put my hand on her cheek. I thought back to when I grabbed her wrist.
I just didn't want her to leave. Like how I did to her. What will happen if she doesn't believe me when I tell her? I shook the thought out of my head and concentrated on her staying in the manor. Talking to Ciel helped, he'll probably let her stay now that he's in a good mood. I didn't wish to wake her but I had to if she was to stay here.
"______, love, you need to wake up." I gently shook her shoulder. She yawned like a kitten and as I watched her I blushed. She was so cute.
"Oh, Sebastian, what is it?"
"The master wishes to speak with you now."
"Why is your face red?"
"Uh, it's been a long day."
"Okay, how are you Sebastian?"
"I'm fine, thank you _____."
"How did you know my name was ______?"
"I've done some research."
"Okay. I'll meet your master now." She rubbed her eye as she got up and the blanket caught on her soft, simple dress so it came up to her thigh. She didn't realize it. I certainly did. I blushed even more.
"My lady," I got on one knee then reached forward and pulled her dress down. "I didn't want you presenting yourself as such."
In front of Alois anyway. He'll ruin Ciel's good mood.
"Oh thank you Sebastian." We walked down the long hallway together and she was swaying. She suddenly fell towards me and I caught her in my arms. I blushed again and of course, Mey-Rin came running down the halls.
"Sebastiaaaan!" She stopped abruptly. "S-so I take it she is staying?"
"She hasn't talk wth the master yet. She's simply tired and fell over and I caught her like I would do anyone, even you Mey-Rin."
"My my Sebastian, I don't know what to say."
"It's okay. Don't say anything."
"Thank you for catching me Sebastian." _____ said.
"It's no problem my lady."
"I must be heavy."
"No, not at all. You're as light as a feather." She giggled and I blushed.
"Thank you Sebastian. I think I can walk now." I let her up and she leaned over on me. "Sorry, I'm a bit disorientated."
"It's fine, just lean on me." She did and I enjoyed her closeness once again. I walked with her with my eyes closed, memorizing her scent, the weight of her body on mine but it all ended too soon for me when I head Ciel's voice.
Ignorant little brat.
"Do you think he'll let me stay?" She asked, worried.
"He better, I have a very good way of persuading people if he refuses."