Bonds are Bad Business

"Sebas-chan! How dare you love another woman!"

"Another? I love only one."

"Well who is she?!" They pointed the chainsaw indignantly at me. Sebastian turned around and much to his surprise, I was standing on the roof behind him.

"I told you not to come near here." He said with an uneasy calm.

"I I didn't plan on interceding. I thought they killed you."

"Oh please, this thing? My love, you should know my capabilities better than all people."

"I do it's just that-"

"Wait wait so my Bassy's been seeing you?! No fair Bassy explain this to me." They put their hands up to their face and wiggled back and forth. I took a step back.

"What does it mean? Seeing me..." I asked, terrified.

"_____, I assure you my feelings are true. As they are pure. This raging baffoon just assumes it'll get what it wants. Just because it is a divine being."

"How rude how rude!" Grell shouted. The chainsaw came at my throat and I narrowly dodged it. Not too long after, they were going for Sebastian.

"No!" I jumped forward and 360 degree kicked them in the gut. Grell flew from the roof.

"I could've handled it."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Just get out of here before something bad happens."

"What if he hurts you?"

"No, what if he hurts you." He corrected me and jumped down after the shinigami. The shinigami, however, was coming for me.

"He's my Bassy! Mine alone!" Grell cried as the chainsaw's tip ran slanted across my chest. My breath caught in my throat as an explosion of pain burst inside me. I fell back onto the roof and Sebastian hollered my name. The shingles cracked under the impact like glass. My breathing became deeper. Blood seeped through my white shirt. I watched as Sebastian grabbed Grell and hurdled him into the ground after landing several blows to their face. Sebastian was even then still at my side instantaneously.

"You're going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay."

"How deep is the wound..." I breathed out. It had to hit deep enough for me to be so stunned.

"It's fine. You're going to be fine you hear me?"

"Sebastian be honest."

"You're going to be fine!" He applied pressure. With great effort, I pushed him away.

"He's going to go after Ciel."

"Do you think I care?!"

"You're bonded to him!" He glanced back to keep time on Ciel and Grell. My body was stitching itself back together, with the shirt mixed in my skin.

"As I am to you but not with a contract, with love."

"My life doesn't matter." He looked at me strangely. His hand cupped my face.

"It's all that matters." The blood stopped pouring out. The outside of the wound was closed now. It'd be painful to reopen it later but I'd have to because now the shirt was embedded in my skin. My strength was regaining.

"Sebastian, you have a job to do."

"Yes, I have to tend to you."

"Ciel's down there defenseless! You have to save him!"

"If I leave you, he'll go for you!"

"Let him come then." I shoved him away and he glanced back to the ground. I heard Ciel spit up. I knew he had been stabbed. Sebastian's eyes flashed pink. "Shit," I forced myself up.