Back and Turn

I was confused but happy when I saw Hanguang-Jun entering the room, he was fine.
"We were really in another world." ZewuJun said "You are really great. If it wasn't you we couldn't come back."
"You are awake!" Lan Zhan said, hugging me " By the way, you brought our baby too."
I looked again to my side, the baby looked a lot like me but his eyes were like Lan Zhan.
"So… What should we call you?"
"Lan Wuxian." Lan Zhan said and I smiled, the name was perfect.
But now was time for other things, I missed him too much so I said.
"Hanguang-Jun, Lan Wangji, Lan Zhan, Lan-gege." I started to say but I was shut up by a kiss.
"I will take care of the baby." Zewujun said, smiling "Take your time."
"Oh and Lan Wei?" I asked but he didn't answer, getting out.
"He didn't came."
"So, we must…"
"Not now." Lan Zhan said, turned up " You should shut up."
I smiled and kissed me, then he started biting my body, as if he wanted to mark me again and took out his clothes, then mine.
He traced my body with his fingers, touching my back entrance and thrust inside, all the way in.
"I missed you." I said, laughing "You look so hot right now. The kid will be like you."
His ears got red and he thrust deeper making me scream of pain and pleasure.
"Is all you've got?" I asked and he bit my neck, and I regretted asking more "I was joking ok? Please… have mercy."
"I wait too long." He said kissing me fiercely.
I missed him so much. I turned us so I could be on top and started to thrust while giving little kisses all over his body, starting by his head.
"Is it enough?" I asked and all of a sudden I felt something out my nipples. I looked down and I saw something getting out of there.
When I was about to panic, Lan Zhan thrusted me before he sucked one of my nipples.
"What… what are you… doing?"
"It is... milk... baby." He said between his breath.
"If so you can't drink it." I said getting close because he was touching my sensible places. 
"Mine!" He said while turning us around and made me stay on four. Then he grabbed my waist and I feel it getting bigger inside me.
"Did you get bigger?" I asked, surprised "Am I that hot?"
He answered by biting behind my neck, making both of us come.
" It hurts!" I said touching my neck, it was bleeding. "You really like to bite."
"Brother didn't tell you something." He said with his ears red "We are still werewolves. We need to investigate but you must stay home."
"Why is that? Because of the baby?"
He didn't answer and I got angry, I like to go on hunting nights, I love it.
"I know what you are thinking but we aren't sure how to explain this to the elders."
"And Su She?" I asked scared "Did he came too?"
"Yeah but my uncle is with him."
"Oh!" Was the only thing I could say.
"Sleep! You need to rest." He said and sighed, I really didn't want to sleep so, when he got out I dressed myself and went out from the window where I saw Jiang Cheng walking around, sad and with my baby in his arms.
"You look so good with a baby." I said playfully but he didn't smile. "
"You are always the same." He said without taking his eyes of the baby.
I smiled and walked around the cloud Recesses when Xue Yang appeared out of nowhere and made me fell asleep.
When I woke up I was back in the house of the other world.