The Finding (chapter 1)

y/n pov:

I wake up and walk to the window. Its the same old thing since the lab shut down. I walk to the bathroom down the hall. I fix your hair as much as you can in the mirror. Today was the day I decided to find a way out of this dump. I brush my teeth get some clothes on. (you found them in a storage cabinet a while ago)

Your outfit but with a jean jacket on over it . ( I don't own this picture)

I grab a fire extinguisher and get ready for the possibly stepping on glass

I grab a fire extinguisher and get ready for the possibly stepping on glass. I hit the window as hard as I can. The glass shatters some of it cuts the top of my foot I scream in pain but jump over the glass. I did it I finally made it out but I didn't want to be seen... at least not yet. I start running as fast as I can when you make it to the back gate you press the big green button on the wall that said open since it wasn't connected to the power it worked.

When it opened I ran in the woods you found a little house. But it wasn't a house. "C-castle By-byers" I stutter they words a little bit because I barley know how to read. Turns out being trapped in a lab since you were 3 isn't a best way to learn. The though of being in the lab gives you chills event though its the beginning of summer.

i walk in and see what looks like a very small bed you sit down knowing no one knows where I am. I lay your head down on the pillow. "safe" you say as you slowly start to drift off to sleep. I hear footsteps. I sit straight up breathing very heavily. Who ever it was jerks the cover back and lets out a scream and I scream in return. I use my powers to read his mind "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AHHHHHHHH"

Dustin's Pov:

"I'll be back tomorrow mom." yell as I get on my bike. "Ok tell Mike, Lucas and Will I said hello" My mom yells as the plays with the kitten. I just nod my head knowing she doesn't know about El. I'm so excited to See Will and El again. Since its the beginning of summer they are staying for 2 weeks. I just have to stop by Castle Byers to pick up my book that I accidentally left while doing a science project a few weeks ago.

When I get there I let my bike fall down beside the road and I start walking to Castle Byers. I hear heavy breathing as I get closer but I ignore It. I highly regret ignoring it because when I pull the curtain back and there is a girl there. I scream and she does the same. When She stops yelling I do to. I sit on knees out side of Castle Byers and we just stare at each other.

Her looks scared. The kind of scared that makes you sad. Like when a dog can't find its owner. I looked at her arm. "12" I asked. She pulled her sleeve down and just nodded. Shes like El I thought to my self. "Well lets go" I stand up pick up my book and hold out my hand for her.

She gives me a strange look. Scared almost. "Listen, I know someone like you. I'm not going to hurt you. lets go. You can meet my friends." She looks at me for a minute she grabs my hand and stands up. I give her a sweet smile and Start walking. She follows me, walking little behind me "I'm Dustin by the Way" she just nods her head. She gets on my bike. And we start down the road to Mikes House.

y/n pov:

My h/c is shining with the light of the sun. We finally pull up to Mikes house. Dustin tells me to go to the door at the back of the house and wait for him to open the door. So I did. I peaked to see what he was doing he was knocking at the front door. A tall blonde woman answer gave him a nice smile and let him in.

I go and sit at the back door. Its quiet for a minuter then Inside you hear everyone Yell "DUSTIN". I jump because it scared me. I don't like yelling. Papa used to yell at me when I did something wrong. He got worse after El left. Again the chills went down your back.

I jump up as the Boy with curly brown hair opened the back door. A big group of people were staring at me. I looked at them all. Then I noticed her. El. She was crying "12" she pushed past all of them and gave me the biggest hug. We were both crying and El pulled away from the hug. "Im so sorry" They all looked at both of us then Dustin said "come in and we can talk in there."

When I sat down I noticed a boy my age with soft brown hair staring at me. And I stare at him as well. almost In unison Dustin bumps your shoulder and Mike bumps Wills.

A girl with red hair stands up and yells "WHAT IS GOING ON" Dustin starts explaining everything, including the tattoo. I wasnt paying attention to that though. I were reading Wills mind: Shes beautiful.

I give him a big smile. He blushes and looks down. El introduces everyone to me. Dustin walks to the bathroom leaving just me, Mike,Will,El,Max,Lucas, "What are you dong here if you don't mind me asking. El gives him a 'you better shut it' look. Mike sits back down

"Papa's not dead" I blurt out on accident. El starts crying and Mike looks confused and hugs El. Max and Lucas start talking. Will stands up and walks to me. he sits down and holds my hand " I don't know who that is." He looks at El and Mike then back at you

"But it will be ok. We are all here for you now. You're safe now" He gives my hand a comforting squeeze. We both blush and look down. El isn't crying anymore but she has tear stains on her face. I cant help but feel bad, I mean it was my fault.

Dustin walks in and looks at El and Mike then at me and will holding hands. "What happened in here"

I explain everything. Its now 10:00. Lucas looks at all of us and says " I thinks its time for bed its getting pretty late." everyone including you nods their heads. El brings you some of her pjs and you change in the bathroom. Everyone except me and will are sleeping up stairs. "Dont DO anything" Dustin says I blush realizing what he meant and El hit him on the head. They all smiled and walked upstairs.

I lay down on the palate on the floor. They lights are off. " Hey Will?" I ask. "Yeah" he says back almost immediately. "Can you lay down here?" there was enough light to see that he was smiling and shook his head yes. He comes and lays down. We both cuddle all night and I dont want this to ever end. you read His mind and figure out he dosent either.

Well this it the first stranger things fanfic I have. Also my second fanfic. Let me know it you want another chapter. Thank you so much for reading this <3 1301 words