Chapter 9

So this is going to very short chapter because my mind is blank but thank you for 3k reads!

Elevens Pov:

"What is your idea?" I ask y/n . she stays silent. I start to feel my hands sweating, my heart is running 1000 miles a minute.

Y/n takes my hands and chuckles seeing how sweaty my hands are. "Remember how we got that thing out of your leg?" Shaking my head yes y/n continues. "I think I can give you some of my powers El"

I look up at y/n "What if you lose yours?"

"You need them more than I do" she replies hastily. Before I can refuse her nose is bleeding and I feel strange.

Y/n is screaming, everyone is screaming for us to open the door, As much as I want to get out and run to mike, I stand In shock and confusion. I can't help but think of when I left the lab. I Killed them. Before I can think of anything else I feel myself falling to the floor, the last thing I see is Mike running to me.

Y/n Pov:

El falls to the floor "I killed her" I think to myself. Will runs to me he pulled me into a hug. "are you ok?" he whispers shakily in my ear. I cant answer all I can do is look at El, lying pale on the floor. Everyone is surrounding her, I can see Mike looking at me with an evil glare, before turning back to El.

Will takes my arm and pulls me out of the room. He kisses me. I snap out of my shock and look at him. "She okay" he gives me a smile, the smile that tells me everything is okay. He grabs a tissue and hands it to me to wipe my nose, blood is stained down to my lip.

I can feel myself start to cry, and a single tear comes down my cheek. Will looks at me with pity. "Y/n" before he can continue I pull him into a hud and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Y/n" I turn around and see El, She pulled me into the tightest hug I've ever had, its like I can feel my ribs breaking. She pulls away and I can see her smiling. "Did it work?" I ask quietly.

She shrugs her shoulders. "Let's try," Robbin says we all turn to her. "Sorry Im not very good with social cues," she says with a chuckle then walks back to the living room. I grab a can and set it on the kitchen counter. I give El a nod. She turns to the can, extending her arm and looking very focused. Then all of a sudden the can is crushed. "I DID IT, THEY ARE BACK"

"Okay now, how do we get to Hopper?" everyone goes silent and looks at Joyce.

Will takes my hand rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. "Suzie" Dustin Blurts