(Chapter 6)

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER I'M HAVING SOME WRITERS BLOCK FOR THIS STORY .

Thank you so much for 200 reads!!! Also I went through the last chapter and fixed some of they typos, sorry about that is was like 11:30 pm and I had been up since 5:00 am. ALSO I HAVE A FRED WEASLEY X READER STORY POSTED

Y/N pov:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes,eggs and bacon. It was something I wasn't used to, but definitely could get used to. "Go wake y/n up and tell her breakfast is ready." I hear Ms.Byers say to someone im not sure who. I shut my eyes quickly and lay back down making it look like I was asleep.

'I hope its WIll" I tell myself. "WAKE UPPPPPP" I hear 11 yell. 'well there goes the thought if being work up nicely' I tell myself. I throw my pillow at El in which she stumble almost falling on her back because she was closer than I thought.

"I'm coming, i'm coming" (if you have a dirty mind... i'm sorry)

"So today we are going to, to try and figure out..." she paused " Everything" she then got op and left the room. 'Well everything we CAN figure out' I said to my self.

I got up and went in to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting end eating. Will motioned his head to the seat beside him as a signal to sit there. We sat there in silence for about 30min just eating. Once breakfast was ready everyone but Me and Joyce went to the living room.

We sat at the table just thinking. It wasnt an awkward silence. "Would you like help with the dishes?" I ask Joyce breaking what once was silent. "No i'm ok honey, thank you."

Once Joyce was done with the dishes we walked into the living room. "Ok, so we need to figure out where Hopper is, and figure out how 'Papa" is alive." she says but you can see eleven slight flinch at the name then mike holds her hand.

Mikes pov:

I hate seeing El like this. Scared. Shes been through so much and the... man who did all of this to her should be dead.

"Well its going to be hard to find Hopper and and you-know-who without El having her powers." El sat up, I know she hates to think about it but its true. She sighs at the thought.

"Y/n can you find him?" she askes y/n. y/n looks up from the ground she stares at El for a minute before saying "I know where he is" Everyone look at her with a confused almost angry look even Will.

"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US" Lucas yells. "This is a trap. Isnt it?" Dustin adds. "No-" she says quietly. Dustin"THE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US-"

"Why dont you let her explain, before you start jumping to conclusions" Max says before Dustin can finish,while giving lucas a 'You better shut it' look.

"Well I didn't tell you because he is not close, hes actually far far away" she says while still getting a look from Lucas and Dustin.

"Where is he?" El askes y/n

All the attention turns back to her. "He's in Russia" Everyone goes wide eyed and gasped.

"Damn Russians" Dustin says shaking his head and leaning back in the chair. "Wow. ok" Lucas says. I look at Joyce who looks like she is about to cry.

Its silent before Max askes " How did he get to Russia, not trying to be rude or anything but didnt he die that night?" Joyce tenses at the question before answering "I thought he did. I mean I didnt see him after the explosion."

El looks at Joyce "YOU DIDNT SEE HIM? YOU DIDNT CHECK?" she yells crying. 'Wow yesterday and today have been emotional roller coaster' I think to myself.

I stand up and pull El into a hug. we stand there for a few minutes, then sit down. Its silent before y/n asked Joyce a question " Do you mind if I go get a drink?"

"Not at all, get what every you want." She answers not moving her eyes from the gaze at the wall. Will gets up and goes with her, i'm not surprised because they both look stressed.

"Are you ok?" El whispers in my ear.

"I should be asking you that" We both let out a little laugh

I am so sorry this has made no progress. I'm having horrible writers block and this story is horrible, but thank you for reading it. I will most defiantly have another chapter out before Next Monday. Also Please go check out the Fred Weasley x Reader story (its a lot better than this one) I have Posted. Please vote,comment and follow on both of my storys. Love you all

~Grace