Chapter 10

"Who is Suzie" I ask pulling my hand away from Will causing him to look at me with confusion.

"Girl i met a camp. It's a long story" Dustin explains obviously not wanting to go into detail.

I nod not wanting him to feel like he has to explain to us.

"How is a girl from camp going to help us" Mike asks obviously impatient.

"The hill" Dustin exclaims causing me to groan.

"We have to hike up the stupid hill right now? There's not any other way?" I ask desperately not wanting to have to climb that stupid hill again.

He shakes his head and grabs his bag. We all follow obvious that it's our only chance to help topper.

Will walks beside me gently touching my hand with his pinky and i smile at him and he holds my hand.

Our fingers interlock as we climb up the hill following dustin.

"So..." he says quietly

"So?" I say although it sounds more like a question.

"You just went through a lot. Are you okay?" he asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

I sigh not really knowing how to answer. I'm okay but i'm freaked out. So that means i'm not okay. But i feel okay. I try to thing of a say to explain it.

He squeezes my hand "y/n?" he asked obviously concerned.

I snap out of my thought and realize we are already at the top of the hill. Meaning i had been deep in though for a while.

"Sorry Will" I pause "I'm okay" i state and smile at him reassuringly.

I look up at the sky. The dark sky was littered with stars. The moon hanging perfectly in the sky like some kind of picture.

Will notices me looking up and i can tell from the corner of my eyes that he's admiring me.

Dustin starts to flip through radio signals trying to reach Suzie while the others talk amongst themselves.

I look at Will who is already looking at me and smiling.

"I-" will cuts me off with a gentle kiss it surprises me but after a minute I kiss him back.

After a few seconds a smile tugs at the corner of my lips and and his too. We let out lips stay touching for a few more seconds. Not kissing just resting there.

Eventually he pulls away.

"God y/n" He smiles and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "So beautiful" he states while looking in my eyes.

Before I could say anything everyone's attention turns to Dustin who for some reason has started singing like we are in some musical or something.

Everyone is staring at Dustin with an amused look as he belts out in song while a girl sings along.

I look at will who looks at me and we start busting out laughing and the others join along

A/N

I decided i'm not done writing this

requests for some fluff scenes would be great

Also if you like OBX please to read my other story

Thanks for all the love in this story so far, i appreciate you guys :))