Chapter 8

A/N : I JUST NOTICED THIS IS AT 1k READS THANK YOU SO MUCH. I will be updating more I promise. Thank you <3

(also I know I have included erica,robin or steve so just pretend i did and that they are here)

Joyce:

I can feel the eyes on me wait for me to tell them what to do. But I've got nothing. All I can think about is that he's alive.

Once I snap out of my thoughts I look up to see everyone staring.

"Ive got nothing" I sighed looking down at my hands feeling my eyes start to tear up.

"Ms.Byers I know you and Hopper kinda had a thing going on, do right now we need to put our heads together to try and figure this out." Y/N said and I looked up at her.

I agree. "So how do we find him"

We all look over to Dustin and Murrry. "We could drive" Dustin suggests

"I have an Idea Yeah we are just going to time travel and get on a unicorn save him and fly back" Erica said sarcastically making Robin snicker. Steve just shook his head.

"Russia is on the other side of the world dingus." Erica states

I couldn't help but snicker. "we have to assume the gate is open" I sighed thinking about how I shut the gate and thats how this all started.

Y/N Gasped making everyone turn her way.

Y/N POV:

"Erica might be on to somthing" They are all looking at me like I have 3 heads. "What do you mean?" Will askes grabbing my hand and and rubbing his thumb mine. I give him a slight smile. "I think I know how we could get Els powers back."

Everyone is looking in shock. "Its not going to be easy though" El walks towards me "Anything" she says staring in my eyes. Welp this is awkward. I get and ask Murry if I could have a coke.

"Really y/n you want a coke right now" Mike states slouching on the couch. "Shut up before I let Steve bash your brains in with his weird bat." Max laughs getting a look from Lucas which results in her flipping him off.

"Whatever Happens do not talk or open the door" I say to them. El and I walk in the rook and shut the door. I draw the curtain and we sit at the table with two chairs.

"Ready?"

She nods slowly taking a deep breath.