Not Joking

Jungkook woke up with a headache

Jungkook woke up with a headache. Yeah, probably because he stayed up last night practicing alone in the dance practice room, and sneaking back inside at like 5 am.
"I shouldn't have done that" He says, groaning as he sat up, his body literally hurts. He winces, getting off of bed and limping as he had cramps.
"Jungkook ah! Are you awake already? We have practice! If you are, please hurry up so you can eat breakfast!" He hears, startling him a bit.
"Yes, hyung! I'm about to take a shower!" He yelled back.
"Okay!" Was what he heard.

"You okay? You look pale" Jimin asks as he got in, sitting beside the maknae who's in between him and Taehyung.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay" Jungkook says, forcing a smile.
"Hmm, Tae, did you hear a door open last night?" Jimin asks. Taehyung shakes his head, laughing.
"I was knocked out, Jimin, dance practice made me so tired. Maybe you're just hallucinating" Taehyung says, shaking his head. Jungkook's eyes widened, he knew it was him. He was the only one who came in last night.

"Jungkook ah? You're limping, you okay?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head.
"No, hyung, it's okay, just cramps" Jungkook says, winking. Hoseok chuckles, shaking his head.

All of them breathes heavily, chuckling as they stared at theirselves on the mirror. Jungkook's eyes rolled to the back of his head, falling down on the ground. The others stared at him, chuckling. They thought he's joking, I mean, that's what some of them do when they're tired.
"Koo, you can stand now" Jin says as he shakes Jungkook. The younger slowly opened his eyes, staring at him.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks, groaning as he held onto his head.
"What do you mean? You just laid down, you're joking, right?" Jin asks, making the others worried.

"You okay?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"No, I have a headache" Jungkook says as he sat up, groaning.
"And my body is sore" He says, looking down.
"Tell us what you've been doing the past few days, you've been so tired" Namjoon says, crossing his arms.
"Okay, I only get 1 hour of sleep because I practice so late to get it perfect" Jungkook says, having his head as he felt ashamed of his actions.
"Jungkook ah, you don't need it to be that perfect, knowing the choreography is enough. You can practice it if you want, but there's no need in not thinking about your health" Namjoon says, sighing.

"Yes, hyung" Jungkook says, his voice small that they barely hear it.

"Don't be so sad, Koo, we're just worried about your health. Now, our maknae should have a good sleep and wake up to good meals, you can sleep for now"

 Now, our maknae should have a good sleep and wake up to good meals, you can sleep for now"