Amnesia

(Requested by peacetaker123 💜)(Sorry, it's short!)

"Y'all! He's waking up!" Namjoon screamed as he saw their boyfriend's eyes opening. They all gasps, hurrying and standing beside the bed. Jungkook looks around, frowning at the faces he's seeing.
"Jungkook, how are you?" Hoseok asks, smiling. Jungkook frowned more, who was them? How do they know his name?

"Kook?" Jin says, raising his brow.
"Who... Who are you all?" Jungkook asks, coughing. The others laughs, shaking their heads.
"Aww, don't play with us, baby" Taehyung says, making Jungkook cringe.
"Who are you calling baby? We aren't dating, I don't even know you" Taehyung's eyes widened, he looked at Jimin who nodded. Jimin got out of the room to call a doctor.

"He had an amnesia, don't worry, he'll get his memories back if you show him what he does in the past or what your relationship with him" The doctor says, making all of them sigh in sadness.

"Wooohooo! This is so fun, Yugyeom!" Jungkook says as he bopped his head to the beat of the music. They were having a road trip, with his 97 liner friends. Of course, he had permission from his boyfriends. Mingyu screamed, startling them all. They looked ahead before everything went black.

"I'm so sorry, hyungs, it's my fault!" Yugyeom says, crying. BTS shook their head, patting Yugyeom's back.
"It's okay, it's no ones fault alright?"

It took year for them to help Jungkook remember, but it was worth it as their baby were back.