[VMinKook] We're The Only Ones Left

"I miss the hyungs" Jimin says as him and Taehyung walks around the place, it's abandoned

"I miss the hyungs" Jimin says as him and Taehyung walks around the place, it's abandoned.. Especially since the people became monsters.
"Yeah... But they're in a good place now... All we need to find is Jungkook, we promised to find him... " Taehyung says, sighing. He looked down, seeing a familiar glasses. He picked it up, eyes widened. He looked at it and sees the name.
"This is Jungkook's... " Taehyung says and Jimin nods.

Jimin groans as he climbed up the stairs of the now abandoned school. He looks back as he hears some grunting. So, he ran back to Taehyung with his weapon in hand.
"I heard some grunting, we're not alone" Jimin says and Taehyung nods, tightly holding his weapon. Suddenly, something showed up. Taehyung drops the glasses he's been holding the whole time, seeing who it was.
"N-no... No, no, no... " Jimin says as he fell on his knees. Jungkook. It was Jungkook. He's one of those monsters now. He let out grunts with his hands limp.

"J-Jungkookie... " Taehyung says as the maknae, looked at them like they're his next prey, which they are.
"K-Kookie... " Jimin says, crying. The clothes of Jungkook, the last seen clothes he was in. He wore when the apocalypse happened, when he was in school. Overalls with a big shirt. His eyes are completely white and he's covered in blood.
"Th-that can't be... I-I thought you would survive... " Jimin says, staring at their maknae. Jungkook just let out grunts as he slowly walked to the two. He then grabbed Taehyung by the shoulders, trying to bite him.

Taehyung just pushed him by the shoulders, crying. Taehyung took his gun out, Jimin just stared. Taehyung then puts it near Jungkook's head. He cried before pulling the trigger. Jungkook's body almost fell but the two didn't let that happen. They gently laid their maknae down, his head having a gunshot wound. Both hugged their now dead maknae, crying.

"We're so sorry... "