A bit too fast

(Requested by SubKookie_ ✨) (This another sprained ankle sickfic but with a new plot😏)

Jungkook was a bit excited for this part of the choreography, he gets to lifted up. He smiled, jumping around with a smile while his hyungs stretched.
"Jungkook, you should stretch also" Hoseok says, rolling his eyes.
"I did" Jungkook says, smiling wide.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before the guys lifted him up. He smiled, putting his arms up and winking at the mirror. The guys suddenly jokingly put him down, scaring him a bit. But they had put him down so fast, he didn't get the time to put his foot down properly. So, he's now on the ground, groaning as he held on his foot. The guys looked at him with worry.
"We're so sorry, Jungkook" The guys says, bowing.

"Help me up" Jungkook says and one guy helped him up, putting his arm around his shoulder. He limped to the chairs and sat down with a sigh.
"What happened?" Jin asks and Jungkook sighs.
"Didn't have enough time to put my foot down properly" Jungkook says and removed his shoe off. There they saw it, the maknae's foot is slightly swollen.
"It'll be good, you just need ice" Jin says and Jungkook nods. One guy brought some ice and Jungkook thanked him, nodding.

"Be careful next time"