Chapter Forty Seven - It Happens Sometimes

"Do you feel better now baby?" Taehyung asked with a smile as Jungkook pulled away from his neck after having his fill of blood.

"Yeah." Jungkook said with a small smile as he wiped a bit of blood off the side of his mouth and licked it up with a very pleased humm. He felt quite a bit better, physically, now that he had some blood in his system.

Emotionally though, well he was still rather angry but he didn't need to say that because Taehyung already knew that due to his abilities and no one (meaning himself, Jin and Taehyung since they were still in the greenhouse away from everyone else) had expected him to feel better from the drink of blood.

What made it worse for the nestling though was that he missed the rest of his mates.

When he'd woken up from passing out all he could think of was his mates and how what he wanted to do more than anything was to cuddle up with them all and just sleep more or watch a movie with them, anything that would allow them all to be together and happy.

Instead though he was in here, missing them like crazy and too mad at how they treated Jin to go back. He knew far too well what it was like to feel like the worst person in the world and then be abandoned when what you needed more than anything was someone to wrap their arms around you, tell you it wasn't your fault and they loved you. He'd wanted that for six years now.

If he had Bora he felt like he could have dealt with the loneliness better before at the very least because he would have their scents would be with him so if he closed his eyes then he could easily imagine them being with him as he sat here in Jin's arms while holding Tae's hand.

"You can go and see everyone if you want to Koo, you don't have to stay here." Jin told him as he could see that Jungkook was wanting his mates. He didn't need Taehyung's empathic abilities to notice the signs of his nestling longing to be with his nest. No vampire was ever happy when their nest wasn't whole, especially if it came from a fight or without a want for space.

"I can't." Jungkook said as he cuddled into Jin more and let out a small sigh. He wanted to smile and take both of their hands, walk into the house and have a group hug, maybe a few kisses for good measures but they wouldn't be accepting of Jin and so Jungkook refused to be with them just now. Until they would talk to and forgive Jin he wouldn't be with them.

"You do know that fights are unusual, right Kookie?" Taehyung asked their youngest. Sure they all loved each other more than life itself, enough to sacrifice anything and everything for each other with a smile if it meant having each other, but that didn't mean they didn't fight. Fighting wasn't a bad thing, constantly fighting was toxic but, a little fighting now and then was normal and healthy for a relationship.

"Fights aren't usual, no one who loves each other should fight with each other." Jungkook said. They had often forgotten that this was Jungkook's first relationship. They didn't remember sometimes that their little one hadn't been with anyone before he had met his mates so of course this was new to him. This was Jungkook's first time finding himself in a situation where he was in a fight with his boyfriends, which was hard enough for people, never mind the fact that he was having his first relationship fight with his mates, a much deeper connection to someone than any human relationship could be.

"They are Jungkook, everyone fights sometimes. They disagree with each other and have opinions that contrast and smash against each other in many different ways. That is fine, it is how life is. If nothing got us upset or angry with each other then it meant we didn't care about the other person's opinions. As long as we don't go to bed angry with each other and we can talk about the problems as soon as we are calm enough to discuss it properly then there are no problems in the relationship and everything is all good. We have always been that way." Jin said as he pressed a gentle kiss to the top of Jungkook's head.