Chapter Fifty One - The Process

Things for the two nests had been going fairly well in terms of creating the bonds. They were going to be making the bond between Jimin and Rocky today and it had the maknae's getting very excited, one more after this and it would be all over and they could stop living on a schedule of sort which had five of the six maknae extremely happy as they just wanted to go back to relaxing and doing what they wanted when they wanted to.

For the youngest though there was a completely different reason the end was wanted. Jungkook was exhausted, the three days break between each bonding process was needed and extremely helpful but not enough for him. After helping Jin he was exhausted completely and very reliant on the help of his Hyungs to get through the rest of the day, for the days after he was sleeping far too much. He'd sleep for all of the day light hours and then have about three naps a day or something ridiculous like that. He hated it and it was making him get annoyed with himself over something he really couldn't control.

As always his mates had helped him every step of the way and then he had the Park nest also helping him in any way they could which he was very grateful for, the attention and care from everyone was almost making it worth it. The key word there being almost because it still wasn't quite worth it.

"Just think, Koo, twelve more days and everything should be all completely done and you'll have all your strength back." Tae said as he tried to make Jungkook think about the good side of all of this. It had been a lot trying to help Jungkook. He was struggling to do all of this and it was clear because each time he struggled more and more which made them worry that they might not be able to complete it all as quick as they hoped but it Jungkook needed a break they had made him promise to tell him and Namjoon was staying attuned to his thoughts so he could know if Jungkook went past being tired from it to being actually unable to continue to help.

Without Jungkook though none of it was possible so they were letting him help until he said that he couldn't help anymore. They wanted to stop him already but time may not be one their side and if sleep was all it took for Jungkook to get better than they were going to make an exception to their almost constant rule of safety before anything else.

"Yeah, I know." Jungkook said with a small smile as he lay his head on the table as they waited for breakfast to be brought to them. "I'm just tired." Jungkook said and he made himself sit up when food was being brought through, "I'm going to sleep for a whole week after this." Jungkook said with a small laugh.

"I'll join you in doing that." Yoongi said as he put Jungkook's plate of food in front of him and ruffled Jungkook's hair, "Now eat, I'm not having you risk passing out again." Yoongi said, his voice stern as he spoke. He had almost passed out when making the connection between Namjoon and MoonBin so they were taking extra precautions today.

So far he had made sure that everyone was fine as this all had been going at the expense of himself. He had made sure that Jin had enough of his enhancing ability used on him so he was more than capable of forming the bond between the two nests without anyone feeling too drained other than himself.

At first his mates had been okay with that as well until they saw what it was actually doing to Jungkook after the connection was made between Namjoon and MoonBin and now he was being more strictly monitored so if he tried to push him too far again then he would be made to stop.

"Will you behave yourself this time?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he sat opposite him at the table, "I can deal with being a little bit tired so you better behave." Jimin said as he started to eat the food in front of himself, smiling as all the flavours exploded on his tongue and he almost melted from it. He loved food, especially that which was made by one of his mates.

"Yeah, I'll behave, promise." Jungkook said as he held Bora close to his chest. He didn't really want to do this, he wanted to make all of this very easy for Jimin and he wanted to use more of his ability on Jin to make that possible because he wanted his mates to always have it easy.