~Nightmare~

The plagued black sky stayed still, as the small stars shimmered some light, it was the silence that made it akward to steal the gem, her eyes glinted with a spark of evil and vengeance , Shadowsan was going to pay the price for ruining her life, she would do anything to kill him, he was her pray and if anybody dare lay a hand on him, then they would join his death. 

She walked closer to the beautiful gem that was displayed, it's blue shimmer not leaving the Latina's sight. Heels clicked on the marble floor as a smirk plastered on her face. " I'm feeling blue." her hands traced the glass that protected the one of a kind gem. she looked into the heavy transparent barrier, seeing the price she came for.

" Carmen Sandiego!" A man yelled her name, this mission would have been all too boring without some action, she swirled around seeing two supposedly agents, with some type of  spray in hand as they blocked the entrance, not daring to take a step closer to her. 

" Please, step away from the gem." Her eyes were determined peering at both Carmen and the gem. The woman almost sounded like she was pleading, but her courage was well seen and soon to be washed away. Carmen crossed her arms, raising a brow as she looked at both of them. They looked undertrained and partially nervous. No matter how strong of a person, the lady in red would face she would never return without her price.

" Or? You will?" She was challenging them, her bitter and sarcastic tone, made the two agents look at each other with worry. They knew that there was no way they would be able to handle a super thief. But if there was any hope of bringing their friend back to her senses, then they would take it. " tell you what, I'll make it easy for you." She raised her hands mid way as if she was surrendering, which was just an act of course. Her long sleeved red court undiscovered a gold grappling hook, and in a second the hook imbedded itself into one of the walls as the agents  stood there is shock. 

A blur of blue took place as Carmen swiftly swung towards them and kicked both of the agents making a loud grunt come from both. " Au revoir." Her voice echoed through the hall as she clasped her hands walking back to the dime.

A cry came from one of the agent as he sloppily ran towards her. At this point she was just annoyed, before the man could land a punch, she tackled him to clumsily fall and lugged her knee into his gut. That had got to hurt. 

The women hesitated to notice her colleague falling down onto the cold marble floor, her hand gripped the spray more tightly as she steadily tried to walk closer to Carmen.  The blue aroma that spread had no affect on Carmen, she dodged it easily, and kicked the freckled woman with might. Carmen huffed as she looked at both of them still laying on the floor, " Who hired you clowns?"  It was more of a statement then a question if heard correctly. The satisfying sound of heels clicking again speeded through the ghosted hall, "Maybe next time you will think of..."

Her statement was trailed away by her tripping over the male agents legs, he cheered in victory, this outraged Carmen. " So you want to play rough?"  The man was confused and scared at her change of tone. Wasn't she already playing rough? 

" Er...no?" He slowly backed away just to be caught by the collar and about to get punched before his peer pushed her down, The Latina urged her away very harshly as the man readied to full on jump on her, but to his surprise Carmen rolled away from the spot. He face palmed onto the floor. A single kick was all it took for the man to go unconscious.

" Don't you remember me? I am your friend. Jules." A sweet voice rung from beside her, the woman looked in her eyes, her gaze was tinkled with distress as she stood a good distance away from Carmen.

" The only Jules I care to befriend are the kinds right over there." She walked closer as she signaled over to the comfortable dime that sat there awaiting to get helplessly stolen. Her slow walk strutted into a deep sprint, and before the woman could react she was pushed away, and left confused of her surroundings since her glasses were no where in sight.

crunch. The satisfying sound of tiny glass shards shattering everywhere lingered through the empty museum for just about a second and her hope to stopping Carmen were as well shattered just like her glasses. The woman's vision was fully disrupted by blackness and a metal rod hitting her head marking her unconscious too.

Finally making her way back to the gem without anyone disrupting her she was about to take the glass off before again another cry erupted through the chilly air, and this time it wasn't from some pestering undertrained agent, it was from gray.

Her eyes went wide, as an irritating feeling took over her and the buzzing of some type of band that was placed onto her head. It was paining her, the irritation only overwhelming her more as her mind flashed untold memories from her true past. She wanted the feeling to stop but for a second she was just lost in the warm embrace that cupped her head. But her rage overwhelmed every sense of her and made her crazily punch her elbow into her friends stomach, but still he wouldn't let go, the pain wasn't going to make him stop from bringing her memory back, and his pain was most definitely not going to stop Carmen from banging him to the wall and flipping him over as she crouched down trying to take the band of her head. 

The metallic sound of the band clinking onto the hard flooring was not heard by both of them, Carmen stood there in shock as memories flashed but went away all to quick, her face said it all. She still didn't remember anything, the first thing that her gaze fell upon was the crackling rod. 

" You sold me out gray."

" NO, I am trying to help."

"  it's fingerprint-activated. It won't work for you." A familiar masculine sound poured through the silence and the heavy panting from her. 

" won't it? Being V.I.L.E faculty has it's perks." She sarcastically smiled as the the rod crackled emitting a green light from the sparks that flew, her fingers traced against the buttons, as the sparks grew wilder and wilder. 

Till a shriek overwhelmed her ears and a person dropping to the floor.

Carmen Opened her eyes as she gasped, these nightmare's had been disrupting her sleep for about a week now, and they wouldn't stop. It only made her feel more guilty about hurting someone she deeply cared about, a person who saved her from the worst of crimes she would have ever committed that night, and she couldn't even say a single thank you or sorry to him...

-Authors Note-

Me hopes you peps enjoyed the first chap and me see you in next update, au revoir me peoples.😅