~Tangled pt.2~

After reading the chapter DON'T skip the authors Note because you will be voting on le something important ( kind of) ANDDDD YOU BETTER NOT SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT IT BEFORE READING THE WHOLE CHAP- YE I SEE YOU - I AM WATCHIN o-o

Her plain red dress was ruffled with every step of her feet. Her foot play was coordinated and elegant meanwhile Gray's...not so much. His footwork was clumsy and unsteady at first but he soon grew accustomed to the rhythm and the music. 

" Try to keep up with me," Carmen smirked spinning herself out of his grasp before Gray pulled her back, " You are a cheeky one..." Their cheeks bristled against each other. Carmen could feel the adrenaline rushing through both of their veins as they danced against each other. 

She leaned her foot against his before moving backward making Grey register in her steps. Soon enough both of them were in perfect sync, eyes on each other and no one else.

The dance itself felt like a melancholic sensuality stirring them in perfect harmony. He could feel her breath against his cheek as he followed her moves. The little snickers and mischievous smirks- that's what Grey loved about all of this. 

Carmen leaned backward with her right leg clinging to gray's ankle as he cascaded his hand from her back to her waist for support as she inclined backward. Her messy bun had become undone making her silky locks cling to her cheek and flail in the breezy wind. 

Her stormy grey eyes gleamed at Gray with warmth. Was it really that wrong for her to think of him as more than just a friend? Was it selfish of her to want Gray in her life when she was the one who disappeared in the first place? maybe it was wrong but could she really put her feeling aside anymore? There wasn't any reason too, VILE wasn't a threat anymore, Grey had regained all of his memories and she was living a normal life. But she also didn't want to jeopardize their friendship by telling him that she wanted him to be more than just a friend. 

Before she could trail off into thoughts, the crowd's applause and cheers filled the streets. Their dance had come to an end. They clumsily gave the crowd a small curtsy before glancing at the middle-aged man who gave them a few praises before calling out on another couple.

" Crikey! That was amazing," Gray said enthusiastically as they made their way out of the crowd, Carmen only smirked, crossing her arms," You mean I  was amazing."

" You don't count since you already knew how to tango, but I on the other hand was a natural." He grinned confidently, patting himself on the shoulder," Of course you were, no wonder you almost dropped me on the ground while I was leaning back," Gray gave Carmen an exaggerated gasp, " Hey in my defense I didn't know you were gonna do a 180 like that!" 

" aha! So you do accept the fact you were gonna drop me!" Carmen teased making Grey fluster even more" Hey-No I never said-" Carmen couldn't help but laugh at Grey's redness, she hadn't really seen him blush, flustered- sure but never blush. She felt special to know that she could do that to him. " Plus we made a deal, didn't we? Hold on tight and don't let go?" Grey's voice became gentle as he reminisced that crazy stunt they barely pulled off back in New Zealand. " Ah, that we did," Carmen said soothingly. 

The walk to the hotel wasn't that long, they spent most of time bantering and teasing each other and before they knew it they were standing outside the hotel plaza, both of them seemed disappointed to call it a night, " I suppose that's my stop," Grey chuckled scratching his hair. " Well maybe we can plan something for tomorrow?" Carmen suggested, " Ya! I don't have any plans so I am preety much free!" Grey exclaimed, " Alright than I guess we can go to a restaurant if you would like?" 

" Alright than it's settled! I will search up some fancy restaurant and send you the details," Grey said, Carmen nodded smiling, she leaned forward gently kissing his cheek with a smirk " I will see you tomorrow," Grey was either too stunned to wave goodbye or his whole body had liquified into a gelly like substance, whatever it was he had to go inside before his whole face turned into the same color as the inside of a watermelon. Or maybe it already had but either way he was too surprised to say anything to the certain Latina that did this to him. 

Gray wobbled his way inside before slumping onto the lounging couch, touching his left cheek. Ok calm down Graham, This wasn't one of those romantic kisses but just a formal peck on the cheek that meant nothing. that you are only best friends and nothing more, her feelings towards you are completely platonic and you better not think otherwise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

OK, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY REALLY SMALL AND I AM GONNA MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL BY POSTING A VERY CRINGE-WORTHY PICTURE OF ME ATTEMPTING TO DRAW GREY AND CARMEN TANGOING TOGETHER............... I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM DOING THIS BUT SCREW IT-

THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE, LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHY GRAY'S LEGS ARE SO BIG AND SKINNY  AND I AM LITEREALLY SO BAD AT DRAWING HANDS JUST KJHVOSUFHSROFHRFHOF I HATE IT IN GENERAL BUT I AM ALSO PROUD OF IT CUZ IT'S MY FIRST TIME ...

THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE, LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHY GRAY'S LEGS ARE SO BIG AND SKINNY  AND I AM LITEREALLY SO BAD AT DRAWING HANDS JUST KJHVOSUFHSROFHRFHOF I HATE IT IN GENERAL BUT I AM ALSO PROUD OF IT CUZ IT'S MY FIRST TIME DRAWING FAN ART SO IF YOU WANNA MAKE ME DRAW AN UTTERLY RIDICULOUS PICTURE OF CARMEN AND GRAY THAN COMMENT DOWN BELOW ( I SOUND LIKE THOSE DESPERATE YTUBERs-) IF YOU WANTTTTTTTT WE CAN DO LITTLE VOTE ON WHICH SCENE YOU WANT ME TO DRAWWW-

OPTION A. Sick Carmen in bed and Gray helping her ( OK SO THAT'S A HUGE SPOILER I GAVE YOU RIGHT THERE)  

ORR

OPTION B. Drunk Carmen and Gray helping her  (ANOTHER BIG SPOILER AHHHHHH WHY AM I DOING THIS)

YOUR CHOICEEEE, I WILL LEAVE THE VOTING UP FOR LIKE FIVE DAYS AND THAN I SHALL LE CALCULATE WHAT LE CHOICE YOU HAVE LE MADE AND THAN ATTEMPT ON DRAWING ITTT- 

GOODBYEEEE