Chapter 6 - So, You Want Me to Do What Now? (E)

(Y/N)'s POV

As I finish packing for Asakusa, my mind wanders back to Company 8. Will they be alright without me? But I quickly shake those thoughts away as I pick up my duffle bag and sling it over my shoulder.

Sure, I can help you with that. The following text has been revised to improve clarity, spelling, grammar, and punctuation:

"I'm sure they'll be fine. I did live in Hokkaido for four years during my rookie training. The thought of it still makes me shudder. I really hated my time in Hokkaido. The training was brutal, and there was an incident that I desperately wish to forget, but sadly, I cannot.

I double-checked my room to ensure I packed everything, not that I had much. I closed the door behind me as I walked out of the room."

TPA Entrance

I arrived at the entrance of the Tokyo Police Academy to find Karim, Soma, and Kaga waiting for me. I tilted my head in confusion, wondering why they were there. I had asked Karim to drop me off in Asakusa because no one else was available on the 8th. So, seeing Soma and Kaga there was unexpected.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" As I walked towards them, Karim waved at me and I returned the gesture with a smile. "You ready to go?" I nodded in response to Karim's question.

"Yeah, I am," I bowed to Instructor Soma and Instructor Kaga as I replied to them."Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked Instructor Soma for help, but Instructor Kaga glared at me.

"Please don't mind him (Y/N). As a matter of fact, we got some business in Asakusa," The instructor named Soma resolves the uncomfortable situation.

"Ahhh... Should we make our way to the matchbox then?" I proposed, and they nodded. We left for Asakusa.

On the way to Asakusa,

The journey was productive as we chatted randomly on different topics.

"So, (Y/N). Where were you 4 years ago?" Kaga asks me a question I can't avoid answering due to his position."Your paperwork states that you had taken a 4-year training in Hokkaido, and you got this strange name of... Destroyer of Hokkaido?"

As he drove, Karim kept a watchful eye on me from the corner of his eye.

"I had taken my training in Hokkaido, and whereas that name is concerned... I destroyed the whole of Hokkaido so many times that I lost count." I replied, asking to keep out specific details regarding myself.

I can't tell anyone what happened to me in Hokkaido...

"Can you please drop this Hokkaido conversation? I don't want to talk about it." I ended the conversation abruptly to guard my privacy.

"You've changed since you came back from Hokkaido, (Y/N)", Karim whispers to me as I look out the window and see the scenery changing.

"You have no idea..."

Asakusa District

We arrived safely in Asakusa and exited the matchbox with Soma and Kaga. Karim remained inside and waved for me to come over.

"Yeah? What's up, Karim?" He had a gentle smile on his handsome face.

"Take care of yourself, okay? Give me a call or text if anything happens, yeah?" Karim orders in a friendly manner as I smile back at him.

"Sure, will do." As I walked through the streets of Asakusa, I replied with happiness.

A while later

I'm sorry, but I must admit that I am completely lost and don't know where I am.

I tried looking for the Company 7 guard house but can't find it.

As I aimlessly wandered around Asakusa, I desperately hoped to find Company 7's guard house, but I was too embarrassed to ask anyone for directions. Just when I was about to give up, I saw two adorable twin girls wearing matching clothes and approached them with a smile.

"Hi, girls. Could I trouble you for a moment?" As they stared at my face, looking shocked, I spoke to them gently.

My eyes might be the problem.

"Whoa, Hina! She has the same eyes as Waka!"

"But they're not the same colour, Hika! They're blue!"

Konro-San told me about the twin girls named Hinata and Hikage, but they seemed more interested in my eyes.

"She must be Waka's wife, Hina!" The girls have identical smiles on their adorable faces, which makes Hikage exclaim in amazement.

"I am, as a matter of fact." I smiled. "My name is (Y/N) Obi, and I'm happy to make your acquaintance."

Hina and Hika jumped onto me, and I caught them.

"Yay! It's Waka's wife!" I smile as Hina shouts happily

"Are you looking for the guard house, right? We'll help you," Hika exclaims as Hina gets down and Hika stays in my arms.

"Thank you, Hinata and Hikage." I smiled as the girls led me to what I believed was Company 7's guard house.

Hina and Hika chatted as their questions centred around my eyes.

"So, (Y/N). Are you a compound fire soldier, like Waka?"

"How come you have blue-coloured eyes?"

"Should you be called as Shinmon (Y/N)?"

I smiled at the girl's questions and answered them all.

"Yes. I'm dual kinetic. And I think your right."

"Whoa! Dual kinetic?! That's rare!" Hina exclaims as she looks pretty interested.

"Can you tell us?" Hika looked at me star-struck as I happily nodded.

"I'm a pyro and cryokinetic. I can wield fire and ice powers simultaneously, and I'm a 2nd and 3rd gen fire soldier, like your Waka." I explained that we had arrived as Hina stopped. Hika leapt out of my arms and stood in front of a dilapidated building.

"What a dump", I muttered under my breath as I heard Hina and Hika exchange snickers.

"She sounds exactly like Waka" " the girls simultaneously exclaimed, causing me to blush as I formed a wry smile.

"Sorry about that..." I scratched the back of my neck as I gazed up at the dilapidated guard house. "Thanks, Hina and Hika." As I entered the run-down building, I bowed respectfully.