Prologue

Poseidon's POV

  'BTS, BTS, BTS, BTS.....' Several goddesses including Athena giggled past looking at Demeter's brand new smartphone. 

'Stop chanting this "BTS" slogan, will you?' Apollo sighed.

'No. We "Armies" never stop chanting their slogans. They're just too perfect.' Athena let out a giggle again.

'Gosh, I'm really getting jealous of these guys.'

'You don't have any other option. They are way better than you in every aspect. They are insanely handsome, sing really well, unlike you, they are humble, kind-'

'Just shut up already,'

'Are you guys really gods or what. Here whole Olympus is in grave danger and all you have to do is to stare at those BTS men.' Though Artemis scolded the goddesses, she herself took a look at Demeter's phone, grinned and joined the gang. Apollo's mouth hung open.

'It has been postponed long enough.' Hades stated.                          

'I don't think this can be delayed any further.' I added.

'Shut up, you two.' Zeus ordered.

'My lord, I don't think now is the time to argue. We have already wasted enough time with this. Olympus will fall if it keeps going like this.' Apollo intervened, shaking his head.

'Is that so? I think you violated your own words not a few minutes ago. Would you mind advising us, dear?' Zeus stepped forward, trying to look intimidating, but failing miserably.

'My advice is that you should visit the Oracle of Delphi.' Apollo replied.

Zeus frowned in irritation. 'That mummified lady is under your command, right? Then why don't you just say the prophecy yourself instead of me wasting my time traveling to the middle of the Earth?'

'That's the rule.'

'Made by whom?' Zeus glowered at Apollo's defiance.

'You.' Zeus glared at Apollo as if to burn him to cinders with just his eyes, which he could.

'Fine. I'm going.'

'Wait.' Apollo called out.

'What now?' Zeus asked, irritated.

'You must take your brothers with you.'

'Seriously?'

'Yes.' I love this guy's confidence. Other gods, excluding me and Hades of course, would have retreated to their chambers on their tippy-toes by now. 

'Huh, whatever. Podo, Hadey, when are you planning to come?'

'Stop calling me that!' I and Hades said in unison.

He vanished in a puff of smoke. I and Hades exchanged looks then he too, disappeared. He left behind a puff of dark particles of god knows what. Wait. I am a god. Oops. Forget I said anything, okay?

We arrived at Pythia's cave where she sat on a three-legged stool. Don't ask me how that thing could have kept up in a perfect condition with a mummified, prophecy rambling corpse sitting on it twenty-four by seven. Maybe Apollo got it repaired from time-to-time. Time. I don't like talking about my father who ate me up the second I was born.

'O Oracle of Delphi, the greatest prophetess of all, we come here to seek your guidance.' Zeus said with reverence in his tone. I and Hades exchanged looks of astonishment. Who had thought Zeus could ever be so respectful?

Bright red light illuminated the Oracle. I was damn sure Apollo had made Hephaestus fix extra powerful LED bulbs in there. Hades nodded at me which meant that he shared the same opinion.

'Tell me what you want.' The Oracle rasped.

'Olympus is getting weaker by the day, whereas the monsters grow stronger. We need your guidance.' Zeus said as he kneeled.

'Enough with the buttering. Now listen carefully. I won't repeat it.' We grew silent as Hades took out a pen and paper.

                                       "You shall be known with not your name,

                                         You shall rise to worldly fame,

                                           Surrounded by light, yet delve into the dark,

                                           As BTS you shall have the mark,

                                           Elixir, she's meant to be,

                                           The one to fulfill the prophecy."

The prophetess became quiet again.

'Shit.' Zeus spat. 'BTS has affected even the prophecy.'

'Hmm.' I and Hades agreed in unison.

                                                                                          ***

We returned to Olympus and found Apollo still whining over BTS.

'Are these hot as hell guys really gods? Apollo complained.

'They were not, but now they will.' Hades stated, his tone serious. 'I hereby declare Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, and Park Jimin worthy to host an Olympian god each in themselves.'

'And the Olympians chosen are Zeus, Poseidon, which is me, and Hades.' I announced.

'What???' Every Olympian in the room looked dumbfounded, including the goddesses.

'Process starts tomorrow.'  

***

Hi, this is my BTS fanfiction for the Armies out there. Keep reading to see our idols and the Greek deities come together. 

The story has just begun.