˝... Yeah, I understand... Okay okay, listen I really have to go, I have some things to do... Bye˝ I finally hung up after 2 hours of talking, ugh. Mom can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

It's not like I have to talk to her, I mean who beside me would talk with their mother after years of putting poison in their veins to make a fucking weapon out of them. Ugh, when I think about it, it's not like she did that by her own will anyway.

My thoughts got interrupted by a slight knock on dark wooden door, "Sage? Are you there?" and before I could even answer, the door opened and the black haired man stepped in, standing tall and confident, all cleaned up.

"I mean u could've at least wait till I answered Chrollo." I said in hella annoyed tone, "Well I'm sorry to interrupt your little overthinking session, but I wanted to tell you that I'm off for the night, I have a client waiting for me in York New."

Hmm, something was off. Chrollo was talking in a tone that I haven't actually heard in a while, last time I heard that tone was when he almost died. It was shaky, like he was going to burst into tears, and you will never see Chrollo show any emotion, and because of that, this was odd.

Plus, his Bible almost slipped thru his fingers because of how sweaty his hands are.

"Why are you lying to me? What's wrong?" Even tho I asked that really calmly, and didn't do shit to piss him off, Chrollo really decided to test my patience today. He started walking towards me with angry expression on his face, like he wanted to destroy my whole existence, pinned me against the wall and said "Listen here Sage, I don't have time to waste, nor paitence, and don't forget that you and Feitan have a mission tomorrow, I want it done by 12pm. Or I'll kill you both with my bare hands."

As he started walking away, in a swift motion I was in front of him, staring dead in his grey eyes "Mmm that was kinky.. sir. But, don't ever forget who's the strongest in the troupe, so be careful about what's coming out of your filthy mouth Chrollo, I almost killed you, remember?"

I could literally feel shivers going down Chrollo's body after I said that and placed my hands on his chest. He was cold and tense. More than usual. I started tracing around his torso with my slender fingers, and while I was doing that, I saw veins pop on his neck.

As I came closer, leaving my hot breath, I felt his body becoming more relaxed and his breath becoming more stabilized. And I immediately stopped myself of going any further than that. "Thank me later for calming your moody ass. You can't mess up that job because of your anger issues. Have a good night." I said annoyed, and after that Chrollo immediately stormed out of my room.

"Ugh, I need a shower and a drink." As I picked up my towel and a robe, I left my room to go to the bathroom and take that fucking shower that I so desperetly need...

After I took a shower, I opened the door and I saw Feitan going around the hallway shirtless with a towel around his neck.

And I suppose that he felt hot air going around the hallway as I opened the door, so he turned around and stared at me dead in the eyes for a couple of seconds blinking like a confused cat and asked "Do we really have to do the same shit at the same time, all the time?", "Well I would consider this a proof of the fact that we're best friends don't you think?"

"Okay yeah you have a point" he said, "Wanna grab a whiskey?" I asked raising my eyebrows and placing a smirk over my face, "OHhH you bet I do, give me a minute just to throw some pants on at least and I'll meet u in the kitchen", "Okay midget" I said laughing, "SHUT UP I'M AT LEAST OLDER THAN YOU"

Ah, I love messing with Feitan, even tho he doesn't care when everyone else mess with him because of his height, he gets annoyed when I'm doing that. "Well I'm still 5' 11'' 23 year old, you're 5' 1'' 28 year old, grandpa midget", "You bully, I'm gonna put poison in your whiskey!", "And that's going to do what exactly?"