Just a little disclaimer here, y'all of course don't have to listen to the song while you're reading this chapter, especially this song, it can be irritating for some people, but I will start putting songs that remind me of the certain parts of the chapter, so you're free to listen. Enjoy! 😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started shivering like crazy, and for the first time in my career as an assassin, I was scared shitless. We're talking about the fucking president's mansion, we can literally get killed like immediately.

"Feitan we need to call Chrollo immediately! I don't have a will to die yet!"

"Didn't Chrollo said that this wasn't going to be the ordinary job we do every time, I think we don't have to kill anyone."

"What do you mean?"

"When we were talking with him about that, he was constantly talking about a certain item in the basement of the president's mansion that he wanted for so long. I think he was talking about how we actually need to steal that for him."

"Feitan, honey, do you really think that I actually listen to Chrollo when we are at the meeting? You did all the talking bitch I was half asleep.."

"Well then you should maybe actually start trying to listen so we won't have a situation like this!!"

"Chrollo is calling.."

"Then pick up Sage, why are you just looking at the phone."

.
.

"Yes, boss?"

"Ah, Sage, it's good to hear your voice.. I assume that you and Feitan are at the location I gave you right now."

"You're correct, boss."

"Well done you two, now listen carefully. I need you to steal a ring for me, which is in the mansion's basement."

"What kind of ring exactly?"

"Well, I left a copy of the ring in the little navy blue box you had in your car for you to replace it, so I don't need to explain how it looks, besides that, I was recording the footage of the mansion cameras yesterday for today, the weather is the exact same like yesterday so it buys you time to get in, I will tell someone to play the footage on the security camera's screens and I'll send you the message so you two can get going inside, you will have approximately 30 minutes to make the plan, and I'll contact you."

"Understood boss."

"Beautiful, and move the car somewhere else, people are going to suspect something is going on, and please keep the casualties as low as possible, I want you to be invisible."

"Understood."

"Um, Sage..?"

"Yes?"

"Stay safe, please."

"I'll try, sir."

He hung up immediately after I replied like he was avoiding continuing the conversation, and fuck it I couldn't even think about that anymore, we have to steal that ring, and we have to do it fast! I started the car immediately after and moved away from the mansion.

"Feitan, open the drawer under your seat right now! There's a blue box with a ring in it, we have to steal the real ring and replace it with the copy we have."

"Where the fuck is even that ring?"

"In the mansion basement, Chrollo said that we have approximately 30 minutes to think of a plan, which is literally so short amount of time."

"And I assume he's going to take care of the cameras with someone?"

"Well correct answer is yes, which is why we need the blueprints of the mansion, and now you could use your fucking ass to call some people, pull some strings and help with that goddamn!"

"Okay okay, I'm on it jeez."

After Feitan called a few people, we got the blueprints in a few minutes surprisingly, so we quickly made a plan to enter the building, and also an escape plan, in the emergency situations we often use my poisonous breath to knock out the guards. So we're settled.

So the plan is, we just walk in casually, playing the FBI agents card, because recently there was a case with president's daughter, and the FBI is involved, so we actually used this method before, so we just had things we needed. Luckily, the president was actually outside of the country, so we just need to get rid of the guards.

We came to "investigate the whole place" but the thing is, Chrollo said that we need to be invisible, so we pulled up a small bottle full of poison from my blood that we extracted before, we had it for the experiments so I just had it in my car, and the thing is, we're gonna drop it into the waterflow, Feitan is going to pull the "I gotta pee" thingy, put that shit into the waterflow, make everyone drink the water somehow, so they get amnesia, wake up after a few hours not remembering shit even from the 2 days ago, and we're gonna have the ring and already be gone.

"Are you ready for this partner in crime?" I asked Feitan with a slight grin on my face hoping that everything goes smoothly.

"Let's do this!"

Okay, so, this was short, very short, and I apologize, but I was getting my wisdom teeth removed one by one so I was in pain n shit all the time after each surgery for 7 days so I had zero motivation to write anything, plus I'm studying for my entrance exam for college cause this bitch failed last year, I hope I'll get more active after everything passes 🤠