As I entered my room, I immediately changed my clothes because, obviously, they were covered in Hisoka's blood. "That bastard..." How dare he disrespect me in front of Feitan like that and talk about shit from last week.

It literally seems like he had ME wrapped in chains hanging from the ceiling. Plus he had balls to threaten me, like he doesn't know that I could rip his head off in a split second. I hate that pink haired son of a bitch.

Nevermind, I better go to sleep or I could lose my nen tomorrow during the fight, or it would just disappear how tired I am, I can't let my opponent possibly steal my nen for fuck's sake.

I placed my head on a pillow and just when I thought that I could finally have a quiet night of good fucking sleep, someone decided to enter my fucking room. It's not that I heard the door or footsteps, I didn't even hear the person breathe, I heard nothing really, but I could feel them, plus their amber perfume did a good job not covering their presence.

Well, the person thought that they did a good job sneaking in, but guess what, not even Lucilfer himself can't sneak into my room without me feeling it. So, I did my magic, and stood behind the person for good five seconds, and of course they didn't even saw me get up from my bed.

"You're losing your assassin abilities as far I can see sweetheart." I whispered. And the person who entered, of course, was Illumi Zoldyck in all his glory.

He chuckled, "Well Sage, it seems that you're just becoming better, I'm certainly not losing my abilities, I just had a moment of not paying attention to my perfume on my body apparently. If you were my enemy, you couldn't even feel when I killed you." he said in his usual emotionless tone.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you Illumi but you didn't even see when I got up from my bed so don't flatter yourself. Anyway, what are you doing in my room?"

"Well I just wanted to wish you a good luck on your mission tomorrow."

"And you could've done that by just texting me, or you could've call me, or, just don't wish me luck because I certainly don't need it. You know how I do my job."

"Ah, I know, probably more fierce than me. The fact that someone could kill better than me actually really turns me on."

As he said that, he placed his thumb on my chin and lifted it up. He stared in my ice blue eyes with his pupilless black eyes, showing zero emotion on his face, but his body became tense and it started warming up.

"So you weren't lying about the fact that I turn you on." I chuckled.

"Why would I lie about that, I was the first to claim you as mine in this house."

When I heard that sentence, my blood immediately started boiling because of how much rage I had in that moment.

"No one can claim me like I'm some type of object to play with, stupid bitch." I said filled with so much anger that I could blow this place up.

So, basically, I punched him in the face, broke his jaw, and pushed him with my leg on my bed.

As he fell, I placed myself on top of him, also placing my knee in the middle of his legs, where I could feel his hard cock throbbing, and putting all of my weight into my knee, so he started breathing heavily and I knew that he was in pain, but he didn't wanted to show any sign of weakness.

With that, I took my knife and cut his index finger on his right hand, and than pointed his own finger at him and said "Listen here, and listen VERY CAREFULLY, I will say it once, and never again, the only person here who will claim whoever they want, will be ME. I will claim you first to be my toy, and you will come to me when I tell you, and since you're already here, it's time for me to have fun before mission."