III

*in the morning*

I felt warm morning sunlight hitting my face, my hair looked like a bird nest and my eyes were dry as fuck, and I knew that it was probably around 5:15am because I forgot to put shades down on my window, well at least I can get to wake up Feitan before he wakes me up this time.

I threw a random shirt and a pair of pants on and headed to Feitan's room. As I slowly opened the door, I saw him peacefully sleeping wrapped up in a huge blanket. I almost found it cute.

But then I remembered who he is. Tsk. Anyway, it's time to wake a bitch. "Pssst, Feitan... Feitan!" Nothing. Oh my God if I yell he's going to throw me across the house.

"Feitan. Wake tf up! It's 5:20! We have to get going at 6!"

As I said that, he lifted his little head and looked at me with the most weird stare ever. This bitch had his left eye half open staring at me and his right eye was literally looking, I don't know, somewhere around the room.

"Are you okay??" I asked tilting my head slightly with a confused expression on my face.

"Yeah... Actually, I don't know, don't ask me that it's too early for that." He said rubbing his eyes and yawning. I chuckled.

"Wanna grab something to eat and then get ready?" I asked.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm starving. By the way.."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Have u seen Illumi last night? He was all cut open and he didn't have a fucking finger."

"When did u see him?" I asked trying not to laugh right now.

"I woke up in the middle of the night because I had to pee, and as I went to the bathroom, apparently he was heading to his room to clean the wounds he had.. I just wonder what happened to him since he was in the house all day and didn't have anything to do yesterday."

And I just couldn't help myself, I started laughing like a demon I was. And Feitan of course immediately knew and stared at me with an annoyed expression.

"It was you huh?"

"Of course it was me, who do you think did it?" I said giggling.

"Thank God for the soundproof walls in this house omg." Feitan said with disgusted tone.

"But on a real note, you really have to start working on your anger issues. You will kill him and Hisoka because of your kinks and anger issues you sadistic bitch."

"Oh come on like you actually care about them, anyway, let's go grab something to eat then get ready finally, or Chrollo will hang our heads on the wall in the living room."

Around 15 minutes passed, and we ate our breakfast, it was time to get ready. I entered my room and opened my wardrobe.

So I was thinking all black today, because of course I'm going to commit assassination and arson, so fuck it, we only feel badass in this household. I pulled out a black turtleneck, black leather pants, and black chunky boots. Even tho I hate them, they're perfect for knocking out people because they add weight to the kick. *(hopefully you will not need that advice but here u go anyway 😌)*