Chapter 1

Author note:

Before the story starts, y/n is originally from the BNHA world. But she lives by herself. She is 14 in the bnha world.

Third person POV

Y/n was walking home, while drinking strawberry milk. Then y/n starts yelling, anything to attract attention, anything. Something was sucking her up.

Y/n's POV

Why couldn't I use my powers?

Third person POV

Y/n was confused where was she? All of a sudden a booming voice speaks. "I see you have woken up. The goddess of wish must have liked you enough to sent you to me." Y/n spoke and said "Huh what do you mean?" The voice says "I am the god of worlds. I can sent people to wherever they wish, unless the goddess of wish intervenes." Y/n was even more confused. He once again spoke and said "Since the goddess of wish wanted to give you an opportunity. Where do you wish to go?" Y/n said "what do you mean, like you can sent me to the other side of the earth?" The God of worlds sighed. He thought 'How come this girl is book smart, but doesn't know I mean?' The God of worlds explained it, "I can sent people to other worlds. For example a specific anime. Like KNY, or BNHA/MHA. I can also sent people to comics/webtoons. Like TOG, or The God of highschool." Y/n gasped internally, her fangirl was coming out. She asked "Can I go to Unordinary?!" The God of worlds nodded. Then he said "I shall give you 3 wishes." Y/n said "My first wish is to still be smart. My second wish is to have different personality, please pick for me. My third wish is to have powers like saiki k, but I can control them. " The God of worlds nodded. He said some strange worlds, y/n passed out, and disappeared. 

Y/n POV

When I woke up, I felt cold. I then felt myself cry, I was confused. What on earth was happening. I then realized, the god of worlds probably reincarnated me. I heard somebody crying, and they said "I'll name you y/n." I guess that was my 'mother', and then I heard somebody say "That's a beautiful name." I think that was my father, since it was a male voice. I could be wrong.