ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Previously

Y/n POV

When I woke up, I felt cold. I then felt myself cry, I was confused. What on earth was happening. I then realized, the god of worlds probably reincarnated me. I heard somebody crying, and they said "I'll name you y/n." I guess that was my 'mother', and then I heard somebody say "That's a beautiful name." I think that was my father, since it was a male voice. I could be wrong. 

Now: 

(Still Y/n POV)

Huh, I guess they look nice. I really hope I get there genetics though.

Anyway my parents took me home and I think God blessed me. Their house was so goddamn- I mean so big. I can't be using curse words, or my parents are probably going to be horrified.

Time skip to y/n being 6

My parents are very proud of me, for being "so smart."Well it's pretty easy when you're mentally 14.  Anyways my parents are basically forcing me to go to school. Even if my parents could pay for me not to go to school, I needed to go. I really want to meet John, Claire and Adrion. Either way, I'm going have to go to another school then them. I don't want to ruin the plot too much,  although I'll try to apply for the same middle school as them. 

Author note: I forgot to mention Y/n's parents abilities. I am going to add info for y/n's parents next chapter.

Third person POV:

Y/n's parents were taking her to kindergarten. M/n was glaring at the single mothers who were even glancing at her husband. F/n was sweat-dropping and giving apologetic looks. Y/n on the other hand just looked unamused, like it happened a lot. F/n was pretty handsome and looked young. M/n was also beautiful and had pretty good genetics, but was cold. Y/n also had some of their genetics. Once y/n got near the kindergarten she waved goodbye to her parents. F/n happily waved back, and m/n was waving back annoyed. Although inside she was squealing with excitement. When y/n entered the children were looking at her. She gave them a unamused look. 

When the teacher was about to talk, the phone rang. The teacher told the class "Alright class I will be back in 10 minutes." Once the teacher left, one of the kids asked y/n "What's your ability?" All the children turned to her, and their faces were begging to know. Y/n sighed and said "Psychic powers. Like telekinesis, or mind control." The children gasped in excitement, and one of the children said "So can you lift all of us?!" Y/n replied with "Yes I can, but I need to train, so currently I can only lift 3 of you. So who wants to be in the air?"  So many kids were yelling but not all of them can be in the air. Although she only choose the ones who weren't yelling." Y/n sighed and choose 3 kids. Y/n first asked the kids their names. "Charlotte!" "Willam..." "AARON REMEMBER IT LOSER!" Y/n said "Alright get ready." She used her mind to lift them all at the same time and, their eyes were sparkling. Even Aaron's. 

Once she put them down, Aaron told, well more like yelled at y/n "YOUR MY RIVAL NOW, CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY, PEASANT!"  "Aaron must be rich, but then he would be in a private school, so his parents must be high tiers. It would explain his cockiness." Y/n thought. Y/n asked Aaron "Hey, by any chance are your parents high tiers?" Aaron smirked and cockily said "Of course they are, peasant." Y/n glared at him. Aaron then yelled at y/n, "HEY YOU SHOULD BE SHOCKED, NOT GLARING AT ME!"  

620 words