ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ɪɴꜰᴏ

m/n = mother name

f/n = father name

info for f/n - https://unordinary-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/OC_Fred_SmithF/n info:

info for m/n - https://www.wattpad.com/660622083-hierarchy-unordinary-x-reader-chapter-1-y-n-l-n

Just with some touch ups :)

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Ability - Pocket

Level  - 5.3

Potential - 7.8

Age - 27

Gender -  male

Power activation eye glow - teal

Likes - Food, sleep, armchairs, and his wife

Dislikes - restrictions, lack of food or decent chairs.

Quote - "This place needs an armchair. This also needs fridges. And Wi-Fi."

Origins - He grew up in a relatively rich family, his parents both elite tiers, and in his early years it was thought he would be too. He has two siblings, and older brother and an older sister, who inherited their parent's powers, force-field, and short- teleport.

power rising - His powers began to shoot up when he was 10. It was first thought that he could use blasts of energy to destroy small objects, but when he became able to hold open a portal, a small pocket dimension was revealed. Currently measuring 10mX10mX10m, he uses it as a chill room.

high school - At his local high school, he is near the top. Going by power, he should be Jack, but his total lack of dedication led the royals to choose a 4.8 instead.

Abilities - F/n has the ability to access a pocket dimension. He can access this through unstable blasts of energy, or through portals. Originally very small, the dimension is now around 10 meters cubed. Through practice he is now able to slip in and out of the pocket dimension in a matter of seconds.

Power - 7

speed - 3

trick - 8

recovery - 1

defence - 4

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

M/n info

Age - 28

Gender - Female

Power activation eye glow - purple

Ability - Psionic Manipulation 

She can have all mental and physic abilities

Fighting style - Close/Long range combat and charge.

Personality - Generally she is cold, harsh and has a resting bitch face. Although since she has trust issues she is a mess. She has trouble opening up to people for love, she is scared they might leave her. Like Keon. (Oooo, might her past with Keon affect your life  👀)

History - Her parents are weaker than her.  So when she was born it took them by surprise about her power. She was born gifted and cursed. To have such a powerful yet deadly ability on their little girl is truly nerve recking. They knew she would become really powerful. Her last year of middle school was when things turned for the worst. She began to see how she never had anyone by her side. No real friends. She began to see how mostly Middle-Tiers and Elite-Tiers took advantage of the low tiers, but also the low tiers didn't know their place. 

Likes - Coffee, Skate Boarding, battles, hugs and being loved (on the inside). Having some fun no matter the consequences, music arcades.

Dislikes - Arrogant people, boring people, strawberries, insects.

Hobbies: Listening to Music, drawing, reading, writing, video games, and arcades.

Extra info - M/n is more of a tsundere. She is only trusting of her close friends, y/n and her husband. In her high school years, she changed. She realized how mature everybody was, besides her. Although she started to open up more, she still has trust issues. 

How they met - M/n and f/n met since M/n's friends gave her number to her brother, who was roommates with F/n. F/n found the number and called it because he was curious about who the number belonged too. They hit it off and have since then been together