ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Previously:

Once she put them down, Aaron told, well more like yelled at y/n "YOUR MY RIVAL NOW, CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY, PEASANT!" "Aaron must be rich, but then he would be in a private school, so his parents must be high tiers. It would explain his cockiness." Y/n thought. Y/n asked Aaron "Hey, by any chance are your parents high tiers?" Aaron smirked and cockily said "Of course they are, peasant." Y/n glared at him. Aaron then yelled at y/n, "HEY YOU SHOULD BE SHOCKED, NOT GLARING AT ME!"

Currently:

Y/n then said "sorry I wasn't supposed to glare at you, your highness." Aaron seemed to catch on, and said "HAH, ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!"  "No your highness, I'm complimenting you." Y/n said sarcastically. Aaron was just glaring at y/n the whole day. Although the teacher noticed, she didn't dare to do anything. Mostly because the teacher knows Aarons parents are high tiers, and she is scared.

Time skip to end of school. 

Y/n POV

I was walking with both of my parents. Like always women were staring at my father. All of a sudden their face turns blue. I'm guessing my mother is giving them a death glare. They deserve it anyway, for looking at my poor father like that. Although I'm not as overprotective as my mother, I don't like it when people look at my father like that. My poor father is too confused. Either way at school, I made lots of friends. I am pretty happy, but I don't show it. Unlike my father, I don't like showing too many emotions. Besides sarcasm, or seriousness. I only show my emotions with my mom or father. 

Third Person POV

Y/n and her parents got home. Y/n is still kinda shocked about the house. Y/n's room is a bit bigger than average. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Time skip to y/n's first day of middle school

(Info about timeskip)

Sadly when Y/n entered middle school, she and her friends lost contact

Y/n is going to John's middle school. New Bostin Middle School. John still is a cripple.

I forgot to mention y/n is a high tier, because of her abilities.

Back to the story

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Third Person POV

Y/n is kinda nervous, because she is going to meet new people. Also because she knows she's going to the same school as John. The main protagonist of Unordinary. She cleared her thoughts and walked in the school. A lot of students were staring at her, because they haven't seen her. Here are some thoughts of the students.

'A new student huh, I wonder if she's a low-tier'

'I really hope she's a low-tier so I can take my damn anger on another person'

Anyways y/n entered her classroom. It was so awkward. The teacher just said "Introduce yourself, and hurry it up, I need to teach." Y/n just said "Hello, I am Y/n L/n." Then just bowed. The teacher told her to sit next to a boy with black hair. Y/n knew immediately, this boy was John, the protagonist. She calmly sat down, and didn't even glance at him. John didn't mind, as long as she wasn't bullying him. Then two kids came up to John. Claire and Adrion. They were calmly talking to john, but then realized that Y/n was still there. 

Then all of a sudden a male voice said "Look who it is, the weaklings." Y/n knew that voice, it was one of John's bullies. Y/n just glared at him, and the bully said "Oh look, a new member." Y/n was pissed off and responded with "Oh look who it is, the cocky bastard, who thinks their better than everybody else." The bullies friend group snickered. The bully was enraged, and charged at Y/n, aiming a punch, that was enhanced. Y/n caught it, and just calmly crushed his fist. Then kicked him to a wall. John, Claire, and Adrion were shocked. Somebody as powerful as her, actually cared. Y/n just smiled at them, and then shoved the other two bullies. 

John asked Y/n, "What's your ability, it's really powerful, and I'm jealous." Y/n responded to John, "It's called 'psionic manipulation.' Basically in simple words, kinda like a mind wielded ability. So what is your ability?" John froze, and so did Adrion and Claire. John responded, almost ashamed of himself "Actually I don't have an ability, I'm a cripple." John, Claire, and Adrion prepared for the worst. But actually nothing happened. Y/n just said "Sadly this world revolves about abilities, but that doesn't mean anything. I still care about you three."  The three literally cried and hugged y/n, a group hug. Y/n was genuinely happy, but didn't show any emotions.