first day

after the exam we took tsuyu home. there before letting her go hitoshi decided that it was time.

hitoshi: "tsu."

tsuyu: "what is it babe?"

hitoshi: "......."

is something wrong?"

hitoshi: "how much do you love me?"

that question took her back. and instead of talking she jumped at him, tacked him to the ground, and kissed him passionately. once they broke the kiss, we saw her crying.

tsuyu: "of course I love you. after everything, how could you think that? I will love you no matter what hitoshi."

hitoshi: ".......then it is time."

tsuyu: "huh?"

hitoshi: "babe, I will take you somewhere this evening. and I will be honest about myself about everything about me."

tsuyu: "....ok"

that evening Tsuyu" POW:

we were walking towards an abandoned building in the middle of the night. it was about 5 stories tall and surprisingly big and yet not used. there were not that many broke windows but there were a lot of cracked walls. I saw the signs saying keep out. this was starting to give me the creeps. this place looked like a villains hideout. I wanted to trust hitoshi but I couldn't help myself with this shaky feeling.

tsuyu: "why are we here babe?"

hitoshi: "I have a secret tsu. we all have. this is where I will explain it to you."

tsuyu: "ok babe. but this is starting to scare me."

hitoshi: "I am sorry for that. dont worry you nothing bad will happen."

tsuyu: "ok"

we entered the building and to my surprise it wasnt that bad on the inside it was surpassingly clean. after a few more halls, we head downstairs. after a few more floors, we were inside a metal door and a control panel next to it. it looked really high tech. I saw him enter a couple codes and fingerprints, then he scanned his eye and a few words that I didn't understand. were they in a different language? after a minute the door opened up and we entered.

hitoshi: "here we are. my bunker."

my jaw dropped to see all the weapons and technology everywhere. this was a big room that had a small training ground, a computer set up, arrows, guns, swords and other type of deadly looking close combat weapons. 

tsuyu: "babe what are these, what is this place?"

hitoshi: "this is my layer babe. my personal lair."

tsuyu: "lair?"

hitoshi: "yes. come with me."

he then opened a closet to reveal an amazing hero suit. a pitch black hoodie and a cloak that went all the way to tis feet. it had some weird high tech on its torso, back and shoulders. there was a one straight sword in its back, the forearms also had blades on them which looked really sharp. there were also other guns, daggers, throwing stars and some other stuff.