a true hero?

it was now the weekend. it was izumi's birthday. no way it hell we are missing this. we also decided that it would be a good idea to take her to the quirk doctor to see it. upon arriving the doctor we were waiting for our turn. we decided that we all should be together. shinso and mei were also present. once it was finally our turn we decided to enter. as the examination proceed we were talking to ourselves. eventually the doctor came.

inko: "so doctor what is her quirk?"

izumi: "can I be a hero like allmight?"

doctor: "sorry kid but no."

izumi: "what do you mean?"

doctor: "you are quirkless kid."

that information surprised all of us. izumi looked heartbroken. she dropped her allmight toy only to see with a blank eyes

doctor: "you see she has an extra joint in her pinky so she wont be manifesting a quirk. you should look for other careers because you cannot be a hero without a qui....."

izuku: "stop it right there."

doctor: "w-what?"

ryu: "were you going to say her that she cannot be a hero without a quirk?"

doctor: "yes she cant..."

inko: "you are wrong. you see those kids there? neither of them have really the most combat oriented quirks. mei for example, her quirks only makes her look further into the distance. but she is still applying for U.A. and considering how well she trains I can guarantee that she will pass. same case with shinso."

doctor: "but still it is dangerous."

hishashi: "doctor we are mostly pro heroes here, or training to be one. we know what is dangerous or not. and trust me, not being able to be a hero for such simple matters like a quirk is an excuse of a coward. and I don't like cowards."

izumi: "mommy, daddy, big brothers, big sister, can I be a hero?"

himoko: "of course sweetie. you just need to train harder than everyone else. it will be difficult but not impossible. as long as you have the heart to do it, everything is possible."

izuku: "what do you want to do?"

izumi: "I want to be a hero that can save people with a smile."

izuku: "then you can. and you will be. you have our support. if you excuse us doctor, we are done here."

we left the room leaving the doctor speechless.

a year later: 

a year have passed since the start of the middle school. the curriculum is really disappointing. just like the P.E. maybe our training with the sentinel was way too much than it should have been. at least it gave us more time to spend for ourselves. which we did with training and sometimes doing vigilante work. it was fun times. during those times for some reason bakugo is really angry towards us. I don't really care but it is starting to become irritating. especially his constant rant about becoming the number one hero. good grief, he surely have some ego. but what is worse is he he is a bully. it is kinda funny actually. ever since I saw his 'explosion quirk' it stuck with my mind. exactly where I saw that before. then I remember the time I saved momo from someone who did the same. and surprise-surprise, it is him. still a damn egoistical bully. 

in class:

teacher: "alright students it is time for you to decide what are you going to do in the future."

he then throws away the papers. he sure is irresponsible.

teacher: "but who I am kidding you all wanna be heroes."