families

now we were walking to the train station momo was basically next to me. this was a bit awkward but I have been in worse situations. I had a straight face and a chuckles time to time while she had a small blush the whole time. it was around 5 pm now and we finally reached the station. but it was really crowded. so I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me. she didnt respond with words. but her blush only grew wider. 

izuku: "this place is gonna be too crowded. we better stay close."

momo: "y-yes."

we got inside the train at first it was really crowded and so we had to squeeze in. now so close, I looked at her and she looked at me. I hugged her to pull her even closer and she was a blushing mess

izuku: "this place isnt roomy enough. stay close I am searching a spot for you to sit down."

she only nodded with a massive blush. then Is saw a single seat empty. I had an idea. I sat down, pulled momo over me, and made her sit on my lap. after a few seconds she couldnt take it anymore and she fainted. people looked at us in confusion and a bit of worry.

izuku: "my apologies, she is tired from the first day of the school. looks like she finally ran out of energy.

???: "which school are you two from?"

izuku: "U.A sir."

then I showed my student id to him."

???: "oh you are in hero course kid?"

izuku: "yes I am. could you please let her rest a bit more sir?"

???: "sure. have a good day."

izuku: "thank you sir."

eventually it was her stop and I carried her bridal style. still fainting I see. then I used my quirk to take use to a more private spot. I jumped really high and climbed to the roof of a skyscraper. the sun was slowly setting. then she started to wake up. she was still on my lap. but this time I was sitting on the ground and leaning to a wall. after a few seconds of her waking up and realizing whats going on she blushed again.

izuku: "I hope you dont faint again momo. but I dont mind carrying you again."

momo: "i-i-izu-ku..........."

izuku: "you know I really like spots like these. it is calming, fresh air that smells amazing, and beautiful. kind of like how you are."

momo: ".....t-t-tha-nk yo-u........you cal-led me mo-mo.......do-es th-at me-an........y-you rem-em-ber."

I saw her pull out a picture. looking at it, I remembered it, from the past. her eyes were teary.

izuku: "you actually carry the picture with you......I wasnt able to do that all the time.....you know you are amazing right?"

momo: "i-i-Izu-ku......."

she then hugged me tightly.

izuku: "I mis-sed yo-u."

izuku: "I missed you too momo."

momo: "h-how ha-ve y-you be-en? you lo-ok so sim-ilar, yet di-ffe-re-nt. your scar?"

she sounded somewhat worried.

izuku: "a lot of things happened."

to my surprise, she kissed me right there. but I didnt stop her. after a couple seconds we separated to get some breath. saliva was now leaking from both of our mouths.

izuku: "you are a good kisser. glad to have my first kiss with you."

she blushed.

momo: "i-zu-ku.......I......."