date

I arrived at the school next day with hitoshi and mei really early. seeing nobody were there, we were just hanging out with each other. mei was checking on her guns, while hitoshi was sharpening his sword. I was just checking up on whether there are new targets to take down. after finding none, I switched to the quirks of our classmates. they are surely interesting. some of them needs improvement. 

like koda. he is awfully quiet for a guy who needs to be loud for his quirk. I wonder why? he looks like a rock despite his quirk being able to control animals. bullying perhaps? maybe I should check.

we are teaching hagakure some stealth moves for sure. her quirk would fit perfectly for any assassin. but she needs more physical power. you cannot just walk casually even if you are invisible.

and ojuro seems to know martial arts. which ones I wonder. and that tail way too out of the open. he needs more coverage. light armor could do. 

kaminari desperately needs to learn how to control his quirk, it is powerful but without control, he is a ticking time bomb.

tokoyami is an odd guy. to much into darkness. and so is shoji. I wonder why he wears that mask. and why todoroki guy has a scar on his left side? should I investigate? he is the youngest son of endeavor, a hero that absolutely disgusts me. 

but before I could think more the rest of the class came. I saw momo dash at me.

momo: "i-izuku hi."

izuku: "hi momo, sorry I had to leave like that last night. but I believe it was after curfew right?"

she blushed and nodded. I chuckled and we continued to talk until our pink skin classmate named mina ashido dashed at us.

mina: "wait are you two are on first mane basis? why is that?"

then I saw hagakure beaming right next to her with same energy.

hagakure: "really? whats up with that."

momo: "well......"

izuku: "we are dating."

at that moment she blushed and everyone with the exception of todoroki and bakugo turned their attention to us. todoroki doesn't seems to care. and bakugo is way too into whatever he was doing with no care, which is good for me. mei was smirking and so is hitoshi.

everyone: "........WHAAAAT!?!?!?!"

jiro: "wait didnt you two just met yesterday?"

sato: "are you that fast my friend?"

kirisima: "manly."

kaminari: "how the hell did you managed to hottest chick in our class?"

sero: "oh great one teach me your ways."

mineta: "no way!!! I wanted to be the one to touch yao........

I threw a pencil at him, which cut his cheek a bit before being stabbed to the wall. he looked at the wall in fear and slowly turned his face to me slowly. and I looked at him coldly.

izuku: "one more word, and not even recovery girl can fix what I will do to you."

hitoshi: "sooo.......brother....... when am I, tsu, and mei become uncle and aunts?"

I saw hitoshi looking at me with a smug grin. I returned the smirk back.

izuku: "the same time you become a dad. "

I saw tsuyu blushing from that. mei just burst out laughing.

mei: "well this is new but izu.....*smirk*......tell me.......you, me and hitoshi knew each other for a while, and you are not a guy who just dates girls just like this. do I and him know her by some chance because she really does feels familiar."