the best way to learn.

it has been 3 months and we finally managed to finish the clearing beach completely. and needless to say the sight was beautiful. I saw allmight in his skinny form standing there with a smile on his face. however I was wondering in my deep thoughts about what my sister said yesterday.

flashback:

izumi: "onii-chan."

izuku: "what is it izumi? need something?"

izumi: "I worried. I haven't seen one of my friends in days. I already told mommy and daddy and they said they will look for it. ryu-niichan and himoko nee-chan also will help but can you help too?"

I looked at her sad eyes.

izuku: "I will also do what i can sweetie."

izumi: "thank you nii-chan."

izuku: "what is the name?"

izumi: "it is satsuki, nii-chan."

flashback ends:

allmight :"well done kids. you finished this really fast. a lot faster than I imagined. for next I would like you to train on how to control your quirk more young midoriya. why don't you increase the percentage of how much you can use and see what is your current limit?

izuku: "alright lets see."

I charged up one for all at 30 percent. then I slowly increased the percentage one by one. eventually I reached at 40 percent without no pain or a weird feeling. as I kept going, I realized that I was good at 45 percent fine too. but then it started to feel tingly and itchy. when it was 50 percent I was able to feel tingly and it was stinging am bit. eventually once I reached 60 percent it was hurting a lot but luckily I was use to pain. I tried to move with that level of strain. after a minute I felt like my bones were cracking. I powered down.

izuku: "hmmmm..... it feels like 40-45 percent is just fine, up to 50 it feels itchy, after that it starts to hurt. up to 55 percent it hurts but I can manage it. after that it puts actual damage to my body and 60 percent is where I slowly start to fracture of break my bones. anything beyond that at this point would be dangerous allmight."

allmight :"wow you are already there huh young midoriya. in just 3 month none the least. considering your really high experience and familiarity with real villains, I say I pity your opponents by the time you become a real hero."

izuku: "speaking of my work, what do you want me to do now? at this point I need to learn how to control it in a fight better."

allmight :"I can spar with you to make things sure. I may not have the quirk right now but it still hasn't left my body completely yet. that means I can still do hero work just fine."

izuku: "that reminds me, how will that happen?"

allmight :"you see the embers of one for all is still with me even though the quirk is not with me. I will use that power until it completely runs dry."

izuku: ".......is me taking the quirk effects your hero work in a bad way?"

allmight :"don't worry kid. because of the current state of my body I was not be able to do hero work for much longer anyways. me still having the quirk would only delay the inevitable. if I wouldn't give it to you or someone else, I would still lose my ability to use this quirk anyways because of the strain it had on my body, turning me into nothing but a carrier of the quirk."

izuku: "well that is a relief. that means we still have time until the symbol of piece vanishes. we can still groom more people until that."

allmight :"you could say that. honestly for a long time I was afraid. what would happen if I were to disappear. it made me desperately search for a successor. honestly I am glad I didn't give it to some delinquent, or anyone I would regret giving."