the meeting

(WARNINGS: FOUL LANGUAGE, GORE, SEXUAL CONTENT, SMALL BONDAGE)

The first night on the job already sucked ass. The damn vending machines didn't work, and it was hot as ABSOLUTE hell. You had your feet kicked up as you scanned through the cameras and social media. You were talking with a few friends on a video call. "I still can't believe you decided to work at that shitty place. You would have had a better chance at Walmart!" A voice on the phone said. You let out a scoff and roll your eyes "yes. But I didn't want to deal with anyone and have to do a customer voice for anyone." You crossed your arms.

You turn to look at the tablet to see static on the screen. You take your feet off the table and stare at the tablet for a minute until it comes back on. You let out a groan of frustration and look at your friend on the camera "this place is so fucking hot! They couldn't, I don't know. Install a fucking AC? This place also reeks. Couldn't have installed a few windows? Or an air freshener... god I hate it here..." you groan. You then look at your phone. The screen was off. Fuck. The phone must have died. You scanned the room for any plugs; however, you couldn't find any.

"Guess I'm on my own..." you sigh. You look up at the window and then back down at the tablet. You then see something sitting in the corner. What was that? You squint your eyes and bring the tablet closer to your face. You were trying to see what it could be. And before you knew it. Static. You pulled your face back and groaned "damn, technology. Always not working when I need it most..." you complained. You crossed your arms, Watching the tablet give out black and white.

After a minute or two, it came back up. And the thing was gone. You furrow your brows and look at the different cameras until you spot it again in the hall right next to the office. Your eyes widened, and you felt your heart beat faster. What was that thing? Why was it here?! "The fuck?!" You yell. "I know this is a horror attraction, but what the hell is that?!" You stand up and hide under the table as soon as you hear the metal footsteps. You were keeping yourself as quiet as you could.

The heavy footsteps grew louder and louder until it sounded like whatever the hell that thing was in the room with you—holding your breath, keeping your knees up to your chest. After a moment of silence, you hear the footsteps again, but they seem to be walking away. You peek out from the table to see the unholy creature at the door back turned. It looked to be some type of mechanical rabbit... thing. It was moldy and green with tattered fur; the holes in the robot had some dark red thing inside it. Was it a corpse? Feeling disgusted, You look away to regain your strength, and it so happens that right beside you, there is a crowbar leaning against the wall. You slowly grabbed it and made sure you didn't make a sound.

The rabbit looked around from the outside of the office. Looking inside as well, but it seemed that whatever it was looking for wasn't found... you slowly crawl out from the table and approach the rabbit from behind, holding the crowbar like a bat ready to swing. And just in time. The creature turns to look at you. Their bright cloudy eyes stared right into yours. He was making you freeze with fear. The square rotten teeth, the tears, and the wires it was too much for your brain to handle. Regaining your composure, you gave a hard swing and hit them right in the face. The robot stumbled back and held his face until he finally fell to the ground.

You stood there panting as you watched the rabbit fall. And as he did, you walk over and give his body a good poke with the crowbar. He didn't seem to move. Good...

"What the fuck are you..." you whispered looking at the face of the rabbit, you saw the damage the crowbar did. It caused a big tear in the rabbit's right eye "oh fuck..." you hissed now you felt terrible... Did this thing even mean any harm? Who cares... it was fucking terrifying, and it could be dangerous.

With that, you set the crowbar down and dragged the robot into the office, and set it on the office chair. With that, you looked around and found the parts box. Digging around, you found enough wires to tie the rabbit's arms and legs to the chair. You tied up the rabbit before looking up at them, taking in all the details.