new feelings and new beginnings

Arriving home you stripped off your clothing and just headed straight to bed. You didn't bother cooking any dinner. You didn't feel hungry. But you definitely felt a soft fluttering feeling in your stomach when you imagined Springtrap. You've felt this feeling before with someone from high-school but it was strange to have this feeling again. But with him.

Could you be in love with him? It felt so odd. Nobody would know... but it felt so. Strange... feeling your insides flutter again you let out a soft sigh and your mind wondered. His arms wrapped around you. His silver eyes staring into yours. That same dream began playing. But it was all a blur, seeing only your blurry colors merge together and make love.

You slowly awake. But not to your alarm for you woke up a few minutes before. You turn it off and got ready to go in for work. What should you wear? Something nice for him? To impress him? Why did it matter to you what you wore. Maybe to get him to notice the beautiful woman you were. You began putting on some makeup, a cute t-shirt and a cute tight pair of jeans.

You fixed up your hair a bit and let out a long sigh. Doing the rest of your routine before eating some breakfast and heading out. You kept imagining his reaction when he sees you, a large blush on his face and swooning over you. It made your body quiver in response, that was new.

Pulling up in the driveway you felt your heart race. You were so nervous! This was actually happening. You took another deep breath and got out. And Into the building. "Spring?" You called out to him.

Walking into the office you see a large broken and worn fox. You could tell it was foxy from the hook. He always gave you the creeps. Always hiding behind the curtain yet you could feel his eyes staring at you.

You gave out a gulp and slowly set your stuff down the fox eyed every move you made. Twitching and jolting he looked just like Freddy, All burned and ghost like. Foxy gave out a loud snarl before charging at you with his sharp rusty hook.

Letting out a loud scream you ran down the hall. Sliding into the wall with every sharp turn. "SPRINGTRAP!" you screamed out. Tears swelling in your eyes, making it hard to see where you were going.

Making one final turn you ended in a dead end. Gasping and clinging onto the wall you whimpered as you heard the running getting closer. You close your eyes tightly and curl in a ball.

You feel soft hands grab at your shoulders "hey Miss, you okay?" You hear a gruff voice ask. You look up to see a man wearing a fazbear uniform. He had bright green eyes and short brown hair. He seemed well built and holding the old foxy head but it wasn't the foxy that chased you.

You look around then slowly stand up "i'm... i'm fine. Just. Tired..." you choked out, your tears threatening to spill "What are you doing here?" You asked the man.

"I'm picking up the rabbit robot but it's funny because I can't seem to find it. We are moving locations out of state." He explained.

Out of state? That made your heart sink. That couldn't be. "And. I wanted to tell you the boss is letting you go." He sighed "you will get your paycheck tomorrow morning."

You definitely felt like crying now. "I. I understand." You whimpered. But he did say he couldn't find Springtrap. He must be hiding somewhere but where?

"I'm gonna continue to look, let me know if you find it." The man said before leaving you. As soon as he was out of sight you felt something tug at your arm from behind and pull you into a dark room. The wall you hid at was a secret door! But it all went black.

It felt cold. Until a pair of arms wrapped around you and you heard the familiar purr. You turn and wrap your arms around the rabbit "Spring... i'm so sorry... why didn't you tell me this was going to happen?"