get to know eachother

Panting and tired, you slump against the wall, chasing this child for 10 to 20 minutes. "God, that kid is fast..." you panted out. Looking to see Spring catch up, he stopped next to you "you can't just run off like that!" He panted. "Oh, give me a break. The damn kid deserves a smack!"

Spring laughed "you think so? Well. The kid loves the attention. Just leave them alone, and the damn thing will go away. I promise you that. Just one of the many phantoms around here..."

Your eyes widened, looking up at Springtrap "many? There are more kids?!" You yell. Springtrap laughed again "no... not kids. Some like me!" He explained.

You let out a groan "well, why can't I see them?" You asked. Looking around the hall. The rabbit smiled "they are a bit shy. When they feel like it, they will come out and say hi..." he said.

Nodding, you returned to the office and sat down in your chair. Slumped and exhausted. You close your eyes to take a small power nap, only to open your eyes and see the clock hit 6. You sigh and get up, gathering your stuff and leaving the house there. "Alright, Spring... I'll see you tomorrow." You announced.

The rabbit nodded and waved goodbye "rest well.... wait.... I. I never got your name..." he said with a frown.

You turned to look at him and smiled. "Y/N," you answered. Before leaving. "Oh... see you tomorrow... Y/N..."

--------------

You park your car in the driveway and get out. Walking in the house, you set your stuff down and make your way to the bathroom. You ate night time dinner and did your routine before going to bed.

Springtrap was flooding your dreams. You can't take your mind off of him and you felt your heart flutter. When he said your name... it felt like heaven. Hearing him say it. It felt unreal. You blush when you remembered the kiss attempt he made. You felt bad now for running off. But you don't know much about him. And he doesn't know much about you... it is a bit too early for such affection at the moment.

Spring slowly took your hand and set the palm over his lips. Kissing your hand and up your arm slowly to your neck. Rolling your head back you call his name. His hands trailing up your frame and to your cheeks, he slowly pulls you for a kiss.

Your alarm goes off. Waking you up before the lips could touch. You slowly open your eyes and turn the alarm off and lay in bed for a while. Staring up at the ceiling and thinking of him. Tonight is the night. You get to know him more. Talk with him. Get to know who he is.

Getting out of bed and dressed you do your routine, eat breakfast and leave. Only taking your keys this time.

You pull up to the attraction and go inside and to the office. Looking up to see a large burnt-looking bear that resembled Freddy. His body floating and his head hanging low. Smoke rising from his body.

Your body froze. Staring up at the bear's white piercing eyes. He slowly approached. His body levitating towards you. You feel your heartbeat quicken as he meets eye level. The bear circled you a little a pulled his head back up "I can see why he is fond of you... you smell like strawberries...." his voice whispered out like the wind whistling in your ears.

You blush a little from his statement "uh. Thank you I guess... and... who are you?" You asked. The bear smiled "who do you think I am?" The bear said. "Well... you look like Freddy. Sound like Freddy. I say you're Fredrick Fazbear..." you smile.