all is well

You wake to your alarm buzzing in your ear. Jolting awake, you turn the alarm off and slowly get out of bed. You do your usual routine, shower, clean your teeth, brush your hair, and put on deodorant. You put on your uniform and heat some nighttime breakfast.

You were looking out the window only to see the black sky covered in dark grey clouds with the moon shining through. No stars could be seen. You let out a sigh and looked down at your breakfast. Your mind wandered a bit and made its way to Springtrap. Those eyes of his. They didn't scare you anymore... they made you feel calm.

After finishing your food, you remembered going back and grabbing your hose, rolling it up, and grabbing some dawn and fabric softener. You got in your car and set it on the passenger side. Spring wasn't going to like this.

Walking through the dark green doors, you stepped into your office and set your stuff and supplies down. The rabbit came into the office as well. Now staring at you with wide eyes, "no..." he hissed.

You look back at him and smirk "oooooooh yea~ bathtime." You grinned. The rabbit's ears fell back. "I hate you..." he whimpered.

"Oh, come on, it isn't that bad. We just got to get the rest out!" You stated. The rabbit just gave you a pouty face and crossed his arms. Quite adorable when he got upset.

You went out of the building and hooked up the hose. Now to drag Springtrap out. You looked around the building for him, but there was no sign. You raise your brow. "Springtrap?" You called out, but no answer.

You let out a deep sigh and kept searching until finally! He was hiding in the vent near the office. You squat down "what? Chicken?" You teased.

The rabbit poked his head out. "I'm not chicken!" He yelled. "Then come on! We need to clean you up!" You grab his arm and pull him out.

Going out to the hose, he began taking off the suit. Reveling his endoskeleton. Fascinated by the machinery, you couldn't wait to see it cleaned.

You started with him. Cleaning the suit won't be too bad. Spraying him down and pulling off chunks, he was already looking so much better! Seeing the shiny metal hidden underneath all the nasty and grime. Spring seemed to be happy about it as well.

Finishing up, you pulled off the last chunk of meat and washed up your hands in the water "look at you! All shiny again."

"Indeed! And I didn't think you would have me undressing this early~" he teased. You let out a laugh and nod. "I guess so..."

Now moving to the suit. And let's say that went for about two hours of scrubbing and lathering with soap and fabric softener. Letting it sit for another hour, then rinsing off. The amount of dirt was nauseating. But at least the green was faded enough to show a lovely yellow.

Letting the suit dry, you sat down next to Spring and smiled "how do you feel?" You asked. Taking his hand.

The rabbit looked down at your hand, those nice shiny endo teeth flashing a smile. "I feel great. Thank you so much for doing this..." he said softly.

Your smile grew at those words, "well.. anything for a friend." You smiled.

You look and feel at the suits one more time. Feeling how soft the fur was, "perfect!" You laugh. "You can get dressed now." You teased.

Spring chuckled and did so. Putting on the suit parts and feeling them, "wow... you're a magician! My fur hasn't felt this soft since.... well. As long as I can remember." He smiled.

You nodded. "I'm a genius~" you closed your eyes. "Now I can do this without getting you sick~" you open your eyes "do what?" You asked. The rabbit scooped you into his arms and smirked.

Your face is now red as a cherry. You stare into his eyes. "S-Springtrap?" You see his face come closer to yours. And something moves behind him. HEY, IT'S THAT LITTLE BRAT AGAIN.

Your eyes widened, and you struggled out of his arms and onto the ground. "IT'S THAT STUPID KID AGAIN!" You yelled and ran after it. Leaving the rabbit behind.

Spring's ears fell back, and he let out a sigh "wait for me." He said, chasing after you.