a new life

Morning arrived. Waking up at around 12PM you shifted and opened your eyes. Noticing you were still underneath the rabbit. You gave a soft smile and pet his cheek "good morning..." you whispered.

His ear twitched as you spoke before he opened up his eyes. Those eyes still giving off a beautiful silver glow. His fur ruffled in different directions making him look like he had a rough night. Giving out a small chuckle you ran your hand through his fur to soften and smoothen it out. "My silly little bun..." you whispered to him.

That seemed to make his tail wag and his ears fold back. A small whine escaping his maw. You gave a soft laugh and kissed his nose. You never felt this happy before, but not only that you never seen him so happy.

And for weeks on end you two lived in bliss. You found a new easy and good paying job that was during the day. Fixing your sleep schedule was difficult but possible. And when it was bedtime and you tried to stay up Spring would drag you to bed and cuddle until you fell asleep. He had definitely got more clingy over the last few weeks. He didn't like being alone now that he lived with you, But when you came home he would show just how happy he was to see you by the tail wagging and whining. Sometimes he acted like a dog and you found it quite amusing when he did.

----------------

You were making a turkey sandwich and noticed the rabbit staring at you. His eyes looking at the sandwich. You look at him in the face while taking a slow bite out of it.

The rabbit furrowed his brows at you and snapped his jaws of the other end of the sandwich. Taking out a huge chunk. You gasp and smack him on the arm "Hey this is my sandwich! If you want one make one yourself!" You yelled. Taking an angry bite from your sandwich.

The rabbit laughed after he gulped the large bite down. "Why? When I have my snack right here?~" he grinned. You looked at him with wide eyes and red cheeks. The bite you took hanging from your mouth. The rabbit leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. Taking the piece out from your mouth with his tongue.

That snapped you out of your small trance "WH- HEY!" you yelled. You still had a major blush on your face. You sighed and set your sandwich down and looked at him in the eyes. God... you couldn't help but stare at his face... he was so handsome... so. So handsome... not only that but sexy by the way he looked at you.

You give him a soft smile and kiss his nose "you big goof..." you set a hand on his chest. Noticing he was wearing the hoodie you got him. You bought it from the old Freddy's shop that had the gang and logo on it. And it fit him perfectly.

He smiled back and leaned down to give you a small kiss to your neck "you like it?~" he asked with that sexy British accent of his. You nodded "of course~" you held the back of his head to hold him close. The rabbit purred and wagged his cotton tail as you did so.

So damn cute! It was hard to imagine this big scary bunny was such a softie. But you loved every fiber of him. You noticed he was also wearing a large grey pair of sweatpants as well. Raising a brow because you never bought him those. "Where did the pants come from?" You asked.

"I got them... why. You not like em? I can take em off for you~" he teased. You blushed deeper and whined "no. I like them..." you answered shyly.

The rabbit smirked and held onto your waist. "Aw... so cute~ I love it when you're all shy~" he kissed your neck. You let out a soft sigh and held his cheek "thank you..." you whispered. The rabbit kept lathering your neck in kisses, keeping a good grip on your waist. You let out a soft moan and held onto his hand and cheek, moving your neck to the side so he can have better access.

His long slick tongue lathering up your neck, your good spot getting quite the attention you let out another soft moan before holding onto his head tighter. The rabbit gave your neck a good bite before pulling away. You looked up at him confused and gave a pouty face "hey. Wh. Why did you stop?" you whined out.