A new Oracle and a Titan? Great

(This happens right after Tower Of Nero, so if you haven't read it, there's a lot of spoilers)

Rachel Elizabeth Dare POV

Sprouting one prophecy is bad, but two? That's like the worst thing that could possibly happen. Then next thing you know, time freezes. What a great way to start off my vacation. The worst thing is, I don't even know what the prophecy says. Only Nico and Will know, but they couldn't tell me because time froze. I sighed inwardly. First Apollo, now this?

"Do you think that one of the Roman Emperors did this?" I asked as we walked around to see if anybody was moving. (Spoiler alert; nobody's moving).

Connor frowned, "I doubt they could pull off something like this. Plus, they're all dead."

"I figured."

We walked in an unnerving silence as we tried to find a form of life. No sounds except our careless footsteps. Phones, Iris messages, pegasus, none of them worked. We weren't getting anywhere, that's for sure. 

After a while, we heard footsteps.

Wait a minute-

I turned to the Pine tree and saw Katie, Travis, Grover, Clarisse, and Chris walking toward us.

"Is it just us, or is time frozen right now?" Clarisse asked.

"Nah I think it's just you"

That earned Travis a punch to the gut and an angry Clarisse.

I sighed, "We're not sure what happened, but it seems that only a few of us are unbothered by the time freeze."

"That seems to be it, but why us?" Chris asked uncertainly.

I pursed my lips, this might be connected to the prophecy that I sprouted. But why would they give me a prophecy exactly when it was going to happen. I didn't even sense that it was happening.

"Hey. . .where did Katie go?"

We all looked at Will confused, but finally decided to look at our group.

Katie was gone.

I blinked, "Holy shi-"

I was interrupted by a blinding light.

I groaned, the light seemed to have teleported me somewhere. But it wasn't functioned to have us land on our actual feet. 

Great.

Just Great.

I slowly opened my eyes in case the light was still there. I did not feel like getting burned to death by a God at any point in my life.

"Rachel!"

My eyes shot open. There goes my plan to live I guess.

I opened my eyes and saw a girl, wait. 

"Katie?"