Hey that's not your sword! . . . "What happened to your knife?"

Have I told you that I love Simu Liu? He's my favorite celebrity- absolutely love him. FIRST ASIAN LEAD MARVEL SUPERHERO. TYSM SIMU.

(Quick update; I'm Asian if you guys don't know.)

--

IT GAVE ME CHILLS JUST WRITING "Annabeth POV" 

Also, I have absolutely no idea how to write relationships, falling in love, etc, etc. I'm literally aroace so please don't judge me that hard. (I love found family tropes).

PLS COMMENT UR FAVORITE FANFIC (preferably on ao3 but idrc). IT CAN BE FROM ANY FANDOM THAT'S ON MY LIST. Check the end of the chapter. If you don't want to comment your favorite fanfic, comment the two hogwarts houses you're a mix of. I'm a Hufflepuff and a Sytherin.

--

Annabeth POV:

I'm back at Camp Half Blood, no surprise there. Time stopped, things all went to hell. Everybody was panicking. And by everybody I mean me, Percy, Hazel and Frank. Can I have a break? One break is all I ask for. That's what I was thinking the exact moment I disappeared and reappeared back at camp.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me." I grumbled under my breath as I surveyed the large audience staring at me.

Katie grinned sheepishly at me, "Hey Annabeth. . ."

I closed my eyes and sighed, "What did Valdez do this time?" I opened my eyes to look at my friends, "Or the Stolls, the Stolls could've done it too."

Leo sputtered, "H-hey! Why does everyone assume that I did it?"

At the same time, Hazel replied, "We're stuck in the past."

I blinked, time travel; I've never thought that could be an option. Although, I've literally been to Tartarus, and back! I've held up the sky, helped defeat Kronos and Gaea, and much, much more. Why wouldn't time travel be an option?

"That's just great." I sighed.

"It is indeed Ms. Chase!"

I jumped and looked behind me. And. . . that's a floating sword. Great, a talking, floating sword knows who I am. Just great- oh wait. I only know one talking and floating sword.

"Jack?"

Piper squinted her eyes, "Jack? That sword is named Jack? That talking sword."

Jack glowed, if he had a face it would probably be mortified. "Excuse me lady most swords can talk, including this one."

Piper just gave an unimpressed look.

Jack ignored her, "It's a pleasure to see you again Annabeth!"

I smiled, "And you as well Jack."

Jack glowed softer, "Now you won't happen to know where Riptide is do you?"

I sighed and ignored him despite his questions. The whole camp was staring at us now. (I'm not looking at the Hermes table, nope).