Jason Grace has a death wish

video: lyn lapid, my little island

go listen to lyn lapid! she just came out with her first ep!!

-

I made a "Peter Parkers trip to Stark Industries" fanfic on AO3. . . so should I post it here to cure your depression from No Way Home?

Also, should I multitask and make another fanfic on the demigods going back in time right after the battle of the labyrinth?? I'm going to do it either way but still.

Percy's POV

"JASON GRACE GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." I yelled.

Jason, like the stupid sacrificing demigod he is, looked around until he pointed at himself confusingly and mouthed "me?". I blinked at that, who else here is named Jason?

I sighed, "Yes you!"

With that, he walked over, but I met him halfway and smiled. "Jason freaking Grace, it is taking me everything to not punch you in the face right now,"

His face was horrified of course, he lifted a hand to his face and stared at me. In return, I grinned and pulled him into a hug, patting him on the back, "It's nice to see you, but what the actual frick Grace,"

He winced and pulled back after a while, "I'm-," he paused, "I'm only here for a while- just for this weird time travel thingy. I wish I could stay, but I don't really have a choice." He gave me that Jason Grace smile that means he's sorry but not really.

I patted his shoulder, but couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed, "That's okay dude, as long as you're here."

He smiled again, I could tell he didn't want to talk about it, "Anyway, let's get back on track," He glanced at Leo.

Leo grinned, grabbed my shoulders, and turned me to face the camp, "Okay Perce, name, where you live, and your godly parent." With that, he left me to stare at the younger versions of my friends.

They all looked at me expectantly and I finally spoke, "Uhm, well you know me, Percy Jackson. I live in New Rome, a place where-"

Annabeth cut me off, "They know."

I blinked, "Okie dokie, well, uh, this might be a surprise considering I'm still at the Hermes table," I laughed nervously.

The Hermes table only looked at me with wide eyes, especially myself. I sighed, "Let's just get to the point. I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon."

Everything went silent, quieter than it was before, and that was pretty quiet if you ask me. I swore I heard someone spit out their drink too.

"That explains the bathroom incident then," Will said out loud. Past Will, how could I forget?

I nodded and looked at my younger self. His mouth was slightly open in shock while his eyes were unfocused, as if he was trying to remember something. I get it, I wanted to know all about dad too. Luke was there too, sitting right next to me. He was trying not to let anybody see how shocked he was, I could tell.

Piper broke the shocked silence by clapping her hands, "Well, everybody's here, so why don't we get along with our story!" she smiled sweetly.