𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"Oh this is gonna be so much fun!" I yell as me and the other girls walk towards the party

"Oh this is gonna be so much fun!" I yell as me and the other girls walk towards the party. The music is already on and the party in full swing.

We walk through the crowds with people drinking, dancing talking or making out. I girl on me left wobbles on her feet with a red solo cup in her hand. And i snatch her drink, downing it at once.

I know that i'm a princess and many people wouldn't expect this of me. But me and my friends used to sneak up at night an go to the best parties in our realm. Until they started ghosting me of course.

"This is what exactly?" Bloom asks as she looks around with a frown on her face. I guess someone's not in party mode.

"This is the east wing of Alfea. It used to be used for war preparations, but since there hasn't been a conflict for a while, no one comes down here." Terra explains. "Except for tonight." And she wiggles her eyebrows.

I smirk at her and turn to Aisha and Bloom. "You guys need something to drink, come on." And i grab their wrists and pull them with me to the bar.

———

I walk around with two tequilas in my hands. I went to grab one for Bloom but she completely disappeared. I walk outside where there are a lot of people dancing together. I look around and see a tall blonde guy standing against a wall, it's Sky. He's got his phone in his hand, probably waiting for an update from Silva.

I stumble a little but start walking towards him. "Oh god, he's got his sad face on. What's up?" And i stand in front of him.

He looks up from his phone. "I uh...heard from Silva yet, i'm actually really worried for him. I know that they're closing in on him but i don't know how long he has left." Sky says as he sits down on a little bench.

I sit down next to him with my two tequila drinks in my hands. "How are you doing?" And i look at him in worry.

He looks down. "I feel shit, Saturn. I know I'm supposed to be strong but... Silva basically raised me after my father died. They were best friends." He sighs.

I put the drink in one hand down and take his hand in mine.

"I know we train to fight, to risk out lives, but... i never let myself think that Silva..." Sky says but he doesn't finish. And he doesn't need to, i know what he means.

I look down at our intertwined hands. "I'm so sorry Sky, i know it's hard for you." And i squeeze his hand lightly. "But i'm here for you. And you could use a distraction." I smirk and grab the tequila off the ground and hold it towards Sky.

He looks at it with a raised eyebrow. "I know you don't want it but it might help distract you a bit. And if you want to leave then we leave immediately." I say. He sighs and takes the drink with a smile.

"Cheers." We toast and down the tequila at once. Sky coughs. "What did you even put in here?" He laughs.

I shrug my shoulders. "I asked the guy behind the bar to give me his strongest drink mixed with tequila." He laughs at that.

"Here you guys are! Come on! It's time for beerpong!" I turn around and see Riven shouting at us, gestures for us to come join him.

I turn to Sky and he shrugs. "Why not?"

————

"I can't focus! I've had to many tequilas!" I yell at Sky with a pingpong ball in my head ready to throw it in the cups of Bloom and Aisha.

"Oh come om Saturn! You scared that you're gonna lose?" Aisha smirks with her hands on her hips.

"Maybe you should help her Sky." Riven smirks at us. I suggested he was gonna play with Sky because i'm not the best but he insisted on being the referee.

"Hmm good idea." Sky says. And he walks closer to me. He puts both of his hands on my hips. My skin immediately responds to his touch and starts feeling warm. He stands closer to me and rests his head in my neck.

"Just focus on one of the cups. Keep your eyes on that and let your arm make the movement." Sky whispers in my ear and slowly one of his arms moves from my hip to around my waist.

My breath hitches in my throat, I definitely drank too much. I just look at one of the cups and throw the pingpong ball. When it lands in the cup i jump up in happiness.

I turn around and look at Sky who then lifts me up in the air and spins me around. When he puts my back on the ground he stares into my eyes. We smile at each other. I look around and see Stella at the bar, looking ar her phone. Then I realise that what we're doing is wrong. So i step sway from Sky.

—————

What up! Next chapter Sky is going to figure out that Saturn is a princess. How do you guys think he should react to that? Should he be angry? Or just surprised?

Let me know!

Thank you for reading and have a very nice day/night