four.

"i'm yuri"

yena's heart started to beat quickly just at the sound of the girls' name.

what the hell is going on? why am i so nervous..?

yena reached her hand out to shake yuri's hand, feeling a sharp burning sensation the moment her hand touched yuri's. she pulled away quickly, not liking the feeling. she looked at yuri, who was just standing there like nothing had happened. she smiled at yena with a evil smirk.

"i-i'm yena. choi y-yena.." yena stuttered, scared by the pain that she felt when she touched yuri and scared by how nervous she was around this girl that she had just met.

"yena. that's cute." the girl smiled wider, poking yena's cheek gently. yena jumped back in shock, feeling yet another burning sensation where yuri had touched her. yuri just laughed.

"i knew something would happen, but i didn't know it'd affect you this much." the girl laughed out, gazing at her hands with wonderment.

"it hurts!" yena shouted. she looked at yuri with a confused expression.

yuri looked taken aback. she pouted a little before answering. "oh, i didn't know it would hurt you.."

"didn't know what would hurt me?" yena asked, even more confused.

yuri sighed and put her two hands together. she closed her eyes for a few seconds before pulling her hands apart from each other, a small ball of water hovering in between her two palms.

"my abilty is water. i can do what i like with it just like you can with fire..." she trailed off before taking yena's hand in hers, smiling softly. this time it didn't hurt like before, but yena still felt something. not painful, but... like electricity. it was like a wave lighting traveled everywhere in her body the moment yuri touched her.

"i was bringing a small amount of water onto the surface of my skin to see what would happen to you when you touched me, since fire and water are exact opposites. it's a little weird, i know, but i've never met anyone with a fire ability." yuri continued, still holding yena's hand and looking at the big purple bundle of flames next to her.

yena blinks and looks at yuri, suddently noticing how attractive she is. her hair was short, her straight hair hanging just above her shoulders. it was a silver-like color, matching perfectly with her grayish-brown eyes. her face was like looking at a model. her nose was small and it fit perfectly between her eyes, which were like pools of water you could get lost in. and her lips... her lips were plump and a pale pink color. as yena studied her face she found herself focusing more on yuri's lips than anything else. she blinked again and looked away from the girl, not wanting to stare any more than she already was.

why do i feel this way...?