Prologue

First chapter because I'm nice and also bored... you better comment the shit out of it to say thank you😏 ... I'm joking.. I'm not.. I am... I'm really not
________

Teachers with the balls to reprimand and teach valuable life lessons were hard to find now days.. an abrasive attitude and foul mouth both traits many employers vowed to stay away from.. VallyDale High however didn't really care for the normal social conformities.. in fact they had gone out of their way only to hire the most valued sharp tongued woman of all.. Miss Jauregui..

Miss Jauregui wasn't afraid to run her mouth nor put a cocky student in their place! She pride herself in being young enough to get away with slamming a student back into a chair or throwing a pot of pens across the room when things got a little loud..

She could deal with even the smuggest of bullies.. her mouth so ahead of her brain she often left the wildest of trouble makers cowering in a corner for help.. her talents would be tried however when the renowned Camila Cabello came under her class time care... a match met as some would say..

________

Camila dragged her uninterested feet along the squeaky clean now silent halls thanks to her usual habit of lateness that developed around about the second day of school... she didn't care for education nor it's qualities so rarely even showed up let alone made it in a reasonably acceptable time..

The gentle huffing breath pausing outside of the already filled class admiring the last moment of silence before shoving her headphones into her pocket, she didn't care either for the dress code policy.. short skirts and tight fitting T-shirt's evoking tension with other teachers as she flutter her long luscious eyelashes and flipped her hip length wavy brown hair, she decided finally to enter in only due to her best friend Dinah deciding also that today was a day to attend.. no reason for the matter however, just simple teenage choice they believed they had..

She slammed her hand roughly over the handle shoving through the door with a dramatic rumble before forcing the door back with the pin of her heel allowing for a great noise that lead to the entire class glancing into her direction with a small familiar giggle.. nobody dared not issue a clarity to her behaviour as she saw herself as the 'queen class clown' there wasn't a soul that didn't find her behaviour amusing nor interesting especially when she'd fight with the teachers over her hand with little to no care of her punishment..

"I have arrived! Anyone miss me?"

She grinned sarcastically sporting her expensive bag that drooped over her toned shoulder not even bothering to look at her bad breath old guy teacher who never even attempt to battle her attitude anymore.. he'd more than lost a few battles so always left her actions unnoticed.. however when her popular body reached the back of the class still facing a smirking Dinah she grew confused at the sudden echoing silence that struck every corner of the room without even the sound of a pin drop

"Why are you stupid fucks so quiet? Someone die?"

"Turn around and figure it out! Let me see the face behind all of that mouth!"

An unfamiliar raspy female voice spoke.. it was deep and sharp like razor wire.. no mercy nor calm about it whatsoever as the younger turn slowly to face the stunning woman that just so happened to be the reason behind the abrupt silence.. she rolled her brown orbs from head to foot examining the new sight shocked at how young the new face happened to be.. she had thick black hip length hair and sharp winged liner striking enough to almost reach out and cut you.. low cut white blouse and a hip hugging black pencil skirt that left little to the imagination.. she was breathtaking.. literally..