Chapter 8

Camila arrived in school the next day 15 minutes late as per her usual routine however avoided entirely by the now egoless hall monitor.. her strides confident and poise as she strut excitedly for once towards her English period, her eyes immediately shot over towards her teacher sitting calmly at her desk in her own little world leaving her enough time to take a side profile glance at her outfit... jeans...

She ventured back towards her chair with a smug but subtle grin immediately clicking onto why the usual pencil skirt enthusiast was wearing a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans.. she remembered the position of her nails dragging along that perfect ivory skin.. marking her so perfectly that she'd forced into covering her thighs...

"How in the fuck you didn't get suspended yesterday I have no idea girl.. you bust Fallon's lip WIDE open.. you know she's off for a week now because she had to get 6 stitches..."

"Only 6? Shame.. she deserved it anyway! Besides principle loves me! He even said himself he was looking forward to seeing me today!"

Camila hummed back smugly not letting on about Lauren's interjection in aims to keep their little interactions under wraps for the sake of her pristine teaching record.. if only the board knew that she had in fact taken her home and fucked her on her expensive black couch..

"Well you did warn her.. twice so.. she had it coming!"

"Mhmm, students are always in the wrong though so.. I'm not bothered about it anymore anyway!"

Camila spoke in a chirpy tone shocking Dinah intently as she immediately grabbed for a pen to lay down into her paper, the simple fact of her actually working untold baffling and somewhat unusual.. Lauren had noticed too as she glanced up subtly to watch the girl penning down against the table with a pink tongue poking from the side of her glossy lips

What she hadn't anticipated however was the flush of wetness swarming now between her thighs as she examined her students face, the same face she had at her mercy only yesterday afternoon begging for her to make her scream.. Lauren never slept with the same woman twice.. it was a rule, hence why Fallon had been binned so highly after their night at the club..

Something about the way she was feeling right now however was slightly amiss.. she wanted her again.. and again! More of her.. everything.. just the way she flicked her wrist and clenched her pen left nothing but desire swarming her body, she ignored it for a moment looking back into her computer noticing quickly however a few students glancing back to giggle at the young Latina.. covered mouths and whispering remarks.. it angered her immediately

"Hey! You two! Stand up!"

She called forcing Camila's eyes up to admire the woman that left her thighs pulsing.. it was weird seeing her in class now.. knowing of her dirty talk and skilled fingers.. her teachers fingers now slamming down onto the desk were literally inside of her and nobody else knew.. it was incredible..

"You have something to say? You can tell everyone if you want?"

"N-No Miss Jauregui..."

"No really I wanna hear it? Go ahead.."

The pair glanced at each other sheepishly with burning red embarrassed cheeks now fumbling with the pockets of their jeans, eyes staring and giggles forming.. Lauren didn't usually react to such things but with the talk behind at her student she almost had the urge to loose her mind and run her own mouth

"Fine, you wanna disrespect my class room you can leave, get your shit and get out! That goes for anyone else willing to try my patients today!"

The pair quickly shift from the room dragging their bags behind while Camila smirked subtly back at her teacher now venturing towards her desk sitting back to catch the look with a shaking playful head, the eye contact astonishing in ways that shared a look of knowing..