Chapter 11

The weekend went by in a flash with Lauren leaving shortly after their little conversation with a fresh relieved mind that the younger wouldn't ask again to touch her.. she never allowed others to touch her and had her own reasons.. not that she'd tell but it only meant they could continue as they did before, the sweet yet dirty sexual encounters they had both loved now back in full force..

"Hey, Fallon is back tomorrow so best behaviour please? Math second period and no elbows got it?"

"The bitch tests me but I'll try.. Only because you're hot and make my pussy feel good though.."

"Ai! Go and sit down niña! We will talk after class!"

Lauren usher realising the quickly filling room as she watch the younger subtly from behind walk towards her desk, the smirk growing in her lips as she notice the girl deliberately rolling her skirt up another length.. ass on display for her viewing as she shook her head of black hair back into her desk

"Ok homework, 3 pages on the theory we spoke about on Friday, no bullshit if anyone forgets to hand in its a weeks detention!"

Lauren direct from the front of the class intriguing Camila slightly as the harsh tones always excite her.. she loved her raspy anger.. especially when it wasn't directed solely at her..

"Miss Jauregui.. 3 pages is a lot.. could we do 2 instead?"

"Marco your shirt is a lot but I didn't ask you to change it now did I? 3 pages or detention! No talk back!"

The curly haired boy dipped his head into the desk before looking back at Camila who only sarcastically winked in response.. her eyes moving onto Lauren only sitting back at her desk with a glance down at her phone.. idea..

Camila: You're hot when you yell

Lauren glanced up at the student with a cocked brow.. amused but unamused both at the same time before sliding her phone beside her palm to type back a single message

Lauren: no phones in class Cabello

Camila: mmm even over text angry Lauren makes my pussy wet🥵

Lauren: Put it away! I'm serious!

Camila: so am I.. look up..

Lauren rolled her eyes lifting her gaze only gently to see the girl subtly sitting with spread thighs.. her palm sat over her crotch with two fingers pressed against her covered clit.. she choked into a cough at the sight turning in her chair to take a sip of water before glancing back to see them now returned to their together state..

Lauren: Stop it! I'm not joking! Do your work..

Camila: Already done.. did it on Sunday Miss Jauregui... you don't like watching me touch myself?

Lauren: I do! Exactly the reason why you need to stop! I don't care what you do just do something other than text me!

Camila only smirked rolling her finger over the screen glancing across the room to see everyone working soundly at their desks.. Dinah wasn't in and the rest of the back row was empty which left her a little more room to play her games.. she knew Lauren's buttons.. knew how hard to press them and when to let go..

Camila: You look bored.. wanna look up?

Lauren: No!

Camila: You won't regret it..

Lauren took a deep breath rolling her eyes as she placed her fist and pen in front of her mouth to glance around at the hard working students making sure no one could see before sliding across to see Camila again with spread thighs and her hand now beneath the material of her underwear.. fingers moving forcing her lip between her teeth harshly before very evidently noticing the girl to be pressing a single digit only once inside of her core before lifting it out and very secretly into her mouth.. Lauren swallowed with a heavy blink turning back into her computer unable to look at the girl after the intense dirty moment.. she was no stupidly wet herself not even bothering to text back.. only looking into her screen with an attempt to compose herself...