Chapter 22

Around a week had passed and as anticipated the great prom had been well underway in terms of planning from both the principle and Lauren, as much as Camila didn't want to go Marco had agreed to take her as a friend date thanks to Lauren's encouragement in getting the girl out for some fun.. her own meeting that night not allowing her to even chaperone in the long awaited night.. she did however call on her fancy designer friends to tailor Camila a surprise dress made for a queen.. 20 thousand dollars in price and crafted by the best..
Dinah also played a part in getting the girl to attend with Lauren handing over her number in case of any mishaps..

The anticipated prom night finally arrived with Camila and Dinah stood anxiously staring at the large black zipped bag that inside possessed the 'surprise' dress Lauren had bought her earlier that week, the strict orders not to open it tempting but followed in the end.. luckily Dinah's parents had offered to take in the kids over night leaving the pair to get ready in peace only awaiting Camila's agreed date..

"Oh my good Mila! I'm so excited! Should we wait for Marco?"

"Fuck no! I've been waiting all week to see this!"

Camila gasped running forwards in her underwear to reach up for the small black zipper, the tip toed extension forcing Dinah to spark like a little girl at Disney world as she watch the friend begin to trail the metal down, pouring out was the slick silk dress a dull black in colour.. it fit the black diamond theme perfectly however this was a dress instantly oozing major money.. it was expertly sewn and strategically seemed.. long flowing with a slit to allow a peeking thigh...

Both girls stood back with wide jaws, hands shadowing their cheeks with a sharp gasp before turning towards each other with a jumping stance, their girlish squeals and flourishes distracting them entirely from the dress before Dinah stepped forwards to unhook it from over the frame, it's silky texture and heavy bulk almost too beautiful to look at..

"Camila... this bitch hooked you UP! Wait.. there's a note inside?"

"Let me see! Wait it says to look in my dresser.."

Camila furrowed her brows throwing down the note drawing over towards the table to open up the top drawer.. inside a black velvet box that had designer names stamped all over the front.. the slow opening forcing another gasp as a long string of diamonds pour out into her hands

"Holy shit- Camila she bought you.."

"Diamonds.. real diamonds.."

They shared another shocked look before erupting into another fit of squealing screams, the need to get dressed pressing just to admire her stature in the mirror, the way it hugged and pressed against her body magical.. breathtaking.. she looked utterly stunning..

"You look incredible girl? Fuck.. then there's me getting Chrystal a dumb bracelet with her name on for prom.. I fucked that one!"

"Hey! She looked super excited shut up! Price doesn't matter idiot.."

"Whatever! Anyway Marco should be here by now? You should call him?"

Camila realised the time nodding quickly as she grabbed for her phone sliding up the Lock Screen to find the boys contact, his name echoing bright in her face as she held the device against her ear making sure not to ruin the fresh painted makeup as she await his answer

Marco: Yo Camila.. hey..

Camila: Where are you? You said you'd be here 30 minutes ago? Im dressed already..

Marco: oh shit.. yeah I was supposed to text you Mila? I got asked last minute to go with Jessica from science.. I kind of said yes.. I'm sorry..