Beach Days Part 4

*next day*

You get ready for the day and get into your bathing suit. You head downstairs and get ready to go out to the beach. You go out and meet everyone at the spot.

 You sit down in a beach chair and Bakugou comes over and says, "OI! You extra get out of my chair"

You reply, "Get another chair or sit on the towels."

"GET OUTTTT" He yells. And picks you up and throws you into the sea. (how sweet lol) Your mad obvi.

"HEY YOU JERK HELP ME OUT OF HERE" you yell. Hes very much enjoying himself and is laughing. You swim to shore and sit in the shallow water while Bakugou is still laughing.

"Hey, help me up." You say to him.

"Pftttt heck no" He says.

"Oh come on." You grab his hand and pull him into the water with you. "ACK" he yells.

"YOURE SUCH A DUMB IDIOT!!" he yells as he pushes your head underwater.

 "WHAT DID U DO THAT FOR" you yell back and push his head under water.

"YOU'VE DONE IT THIS TIME" He yells and again picks u up and yeets you so far into the ocean.

"AAAAAA" You yell. You swim to where Bakugou is. He doesn't notice you so you push him forward. He falls and is very mad now so you SPRINT away on the beach as he's chasing after you and yelling.

All the while everyone is watching this go on. You are super out of breath but know that if you stop Bakugou will most likely kill you.

You run backwards "HEY WHY DON'T WE CALL A TRUCE" you yell to him. He's surprisingly kinda far behind.

 "HECK NO YOU DUMB IDIOT" You thought he'd say that.

You stop and accept your fate. He runs up to you and tackles you. "YOU IDIOT YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS"

"oh yeah and what are u gonna do?" You say. He rolls his eyes and you both get up.

"Race ya." You say.

"Your on." Ya'll race back to where everyone else is. Bakugou won only because he cheated and used his quirk.

"Hey! That's cheating!"

"ha! You never said I couldn't use my quirk."

"ugh whatever." You say rolling your eyes. You get back to where everyone else is and they've already started to have lunch.

"Is it just me or have y/n and Bakugou gotten way more friendly. I mean as friendly as Bakugou can get." Mina whispers to Kirishima.

"That's exactly what I was thinking! Ya know what we should do?" Kirishima says in excitement.

"Wait, like get them together?" Sero whispers.

"Of course get them together!! They've been my favorite ship since ive met them." Mina says in a sentimental tone.

"what the heck are you three idiots whispering about?" Bakugou asks.

"Oh nothing." Kiri responds. Bakugou try's to get it out of Kiri while Mina comes over to you.

"Hey Mina." You say. 

"Heyyy y/n. So we were thinkinggg...." Mina trails off.

"Yes..?" You say confused.

"We want to get you and Bakugou together!!" Mina whisper yells.

"What?!?" You say pretty loudly so that everyone turns to look at you. (Oof) You laugh nervously and pull Mina to the side so that no one can hear you.

"why are you so shocked? I know you like him. Plus this will be great cause he obvi likes you too." Mina explains.

"What no, of course he doesn't like me and I don't like him THAT much its just.. ack I don't know."

"Its like what?" Mina inquires.

"I don't know," You say, "Its just I mean we grew up together so its kinda weird if we were a couple." You explain. You blush just thinking about being a couple.

"Well I guess I get that but I mean come on! You guys were meant for each other!" Mina says.

"I don't know about that." You say blushing.

"Ok look I have just the plan." Mina says, "But ill tell you tonight."

 "Ok." You sigh.

"OH MY WORD" Mina yells.

"What?!" You say shocked that she yelled.

"I have the perfect idea..." After you guys are done talking you walk back over to the group.

*Bakugous POV*

Mina and y/n walk back over here. "What the hell were you guys talking about for so dang long?" I ask her.

She... blushes? What was that about.

"Uh nothing." She says and quickly turns away.

"What's up with her" I think. She's been acting strange lately.

"Yo Bakugou." I hear Kirishima call me.

"What"

 "y/n is totally looking at you right now but don't look now." I look over. She's staring at me. Gosh why is my face heating up.

"W-what do you want idiot." I say WITH A STUTTER WHAT THE HELL. I think to myself.

"N-nothing sorry." She says.

"She says sorry way too much." I think with a smirk.

"Hey! Why don't you guys take a walk on the beach!" Mina says.

"What no" I say. I look over at y/n and she's blushing.

"Sure!" y/n says "why don't you come with!" She says to Mina. It looks like y/n is giving Mina the death stare.

I get up and start walking. Y/ns not following. I look behind me, "Oi aren't you coming?" I ask.

"U-um ok" Y/n gets up and we start walking. "I want to go too!!" Denki says with excitement.

"I don't want him to come along." I think. Wait why don't I want him to come along. Jeez but I really don't. Mina gives him a weird stare too...?

"O-oh right... never mind I have something to do..." He trails off.

"whatever" I respond. "Gosh my hands are sweating I swear if I accidentally use my quirk and scare y/n..." I think. 

I look over at y/n and she looks so nervous.

"whats up with you" I ask.

"Oh n-nothing." She says, "Um I h-have to tell you s-something." She says. She looks really nervous. "I-

                                                               (Oof this is kinda long.)